00 | crossed stars

thenalufairy presents

"STAR-CROSSED"

★ ★ ★

before you read!! ⚠️

- this is my first book :D (your cue to run away or stay and see what happens)
- this is a non-magic universe, where the characters are all celebrities instead of wizards
- this story is not set in canon fiore, but a modernised version i made up
- inspired by the romcom movie "Anyone But You"
- strangers to lovers/enemies to lovers (it makes sense later)
- contains mature themes (some that may be triggering): violence, vulgar language, stalking, cheating, smut
- written in third-person
- for wattpad: they are adults!!!
- happy reading, i hope you enjoy!!!!!!!!!

★ ★ ★

She sighed in frustration, stopping in her tracks and turning on her heel to face her manager and bodyguard, not so subtly creeping behind her.

"For the last time, Aquarius!" she crossed her arms in exasperation. "I'll be fine!"

The woman stepped out from behind the tree, clearing her throat as she dusted herself down.

"I know, you keep insisting, Lucy," she started. "But I must admit, I feel uneasy letting you walk around unaccompanied in a foreign place."

"We've talked about this, Stella's perfectly safe!" she assured her.

"Besides," she motioned to the long lines of security planted in almost every corner of the luxury resort. "If anything happens, we've plenty of help..."

"Yes, well," Aquarius averted her eyes. "It's not the island I think will cause the problems."

Lucy blinked. Then she scoffed.

"Seriously?!" she gasped, lifting her sunglasses from her eyes. "You think I'll somehow get myself into trouble?"

She grunted, eye twitching in annoyance at her manager's lack of reply and eye contact.

"Well now, I have to go on my own, just to prove you wrong!" she huffed childishly, waving her arms around, which in turn caused her purse to flail wildly in the air and accidentally hit a passerby in the face.

"Sorry... I'm so sorry..." she squeaked timidly as the irked stranger grumbled something and walked away.

She turned back to Aquarius, who was simply looking at her, but she knew what the expression on her face meant.