Chapter 14

After some weeks....

In Jordan's Office Cabin......

.

.

"you don't know how long i was waiting for you...  Mr. Richard.."

Both of them shook their hands and sat on the chair.

"my man's tell me that you were finding me longer. Well, sorry for not responding your messages and calls... by the way why did you want to meet me..?"

Jordan smirk and said.

"I want to make a deal with you."

Richard raised his one eyebrow and asked.

" what deal.?"

Jordan smirk...

.......

On the other hand...

In Ryan's Office Cabin....

"what are you thinking Ryan.?" Kevin asked.

"about his next plan.." Ryan replied.

"you know your father is also going to saport him.." Joseph said.

Ryan didn't said anything just stood up and Went towards the window standing there silently while thinking again.

Suddenly Ryan's Phone ring he picked up the call and spoke.

"what happened.?"

Ryan cut the call after hearing the person's voice and grasped his car key then said to them.

"Kevin let's go.."

Kevin nodded and Both Ryan and Kevin left the place where Joseph sighed.

In Ryan's Mansion.....

In Room.....

As Sophia lies unconscious on the bed and the maids are lightly rubbing her hands and feet with water, Ryan enters the room with Kevin including doctor and approaches Sophia.

The doctor starts examining Sophia after taking consent from Ryan, but when the doctor is not able to examine Sophia properly, she asks everyone to go out. And all go out after obeying the doctor

For some time, after she has thoroughly examined Sophia, she invites Ryan inside and says.

"There is nothing to worry, all these have happened due to weakness, I prescribe medicine, you give it on time, but yes, pay a little more attention to her food, because I got to know that she is skipping her meals which is not good for her health Mr. Ryan, you see that how much thin she became take care of her more if possible."

The said and Ryan carefully listen everything and nodded in yes.

The doctor wrote the medicine and went away from there.

Ryan sat beside her and caressed her cheek softly just then he realised that she has fever but not high while Kevin says.

"don't worry Ryan this is happened because of the changes of the weather, she will be fine soon i am going now take care of her hmm.."

He patted his shoulder making Ryan nod in yes and Kevin went out from the room.

after a while a maid come with food plate and medicine in her hand which guard immediately bring for Sophia, she bowed and said.

"sir food and medicine."

Ryan nodded just then he felt something moving on his lap, he looked down and found his wife opening her eyes, she looked up then trying to sit down but Ryan Stop her while saying.