The Laboratory

The Laboratory is larger and even expands to the underground. Most of its rooms are upside down. There is no light source in most rooms, apart from rare lamps and external light sources that hardly manage to illuminate small sections of rooms. Corpses or sleeping Experiment Kids can be seen everywhere. There are cells used to contain them, but some of these kids are found in rather dark corridors, where they ambush living beings. The Laboratory also has a warehouse and a workshop where the Experiments are 'modified'. It also has a playroom with toys. The lower part of the Laboratory contains a morgue, where The Scientist operates on and 'takes care' of his children. The Laboratory also has a surgery room where doctors and nurses will watch surgeons perform surgeries. There're also tons of bathtubs with piles of flesh pouring out. Upon entering The Laboratory, Blue, Kane, Zarah, and Stellar are greeted to an upside-down hallway with tons of steel bar cages leading into empty darkness.

Stellar: "Ugh....these cages..."

Kane: "What's the matter?"

Stellar: "They...smell horrible...just horribly horrible!"

Stellar clenches her nose, trying to block out the smell.

Zarah: "Hey, does everyone have a flashlight?"

Kane: "Why you-"

They see that the hallway up ahead is pitch black and too dark.

Blue: "So, are we going to hold hands?"

Kane: "We're going to have to. Stellar is afraid of the dark."

The Kids hold hands and walk down the long empty hallways where the lights never shine. The first room they found was a waiting room, Boxes are laid out to reach into a boarded off room.

Zarah: "Ugh. This dang smell"

Blue: "Why does this place have a horrible smell?!"

Kane: "Probably some gory stuff here no doubt. Just help me up those boxes"

The kids climb boxes and go through a hole in the wall. The next room is an old nursery. Stellar notices a ball on the floor.

Stellar: "Hey, Zarah. Wanna play catch for a while."

Zarah: "Sure, it'll calm me down."

Blue finds a box of old household parts and toys.

Blue: "What the- Why's all this stuff in here?"

Kane: "Buddy, over here. I need help...uh again."

Blue: "Yeah, I'm coming"

Zarah and Stellar decide to play catch with a ball while Blue and Kane force a large door open.

Blue: "There's more?!"

Kane: "Yes, Blue, there's more."

They walk down another long hallway with holes in the ground. Together, they push open a set of double doors and Blue nearly falls from an abyss.

Blue: "Not again!"

Kane grabs Blue's hand and pulls him up.

Kane: "Ugh! You need to start being more careful with these things"

Blue: "I can see that."

Zarah: "Speaking of seeing that."

The room is filled with endless staircases which twist and spread across a descending chasm filled with fleshy innards.

Kane: "Oh, boy. Alright, stay close. Is anybody scared of heights."

Blue slowly raises his hand.

Kane: "Of course. Just don't look down."