The Circus

After arriving in The Chronophobia, Blue, Kane, Zarah, and Stellar arrive at The Circus. The Kids enter the Circus entrance and are greeted by a massive line of rides with the corpse of children, presumably fallen off the rides. The Circus resembles a giant amusement park with a Ferris Wheel, Roller Coasters, Merry-Go-Rounds, Bumper Cars, Haunted House, and Funhouse. The Circus is made from wood mixed in with a playhouse feel. There is a fork in the road the leads to both the Haunted House and Funhouse, both leading to a huge red clown tent which is where the show takes place.

Blue: "Oh, boy. Not another circus...."

Kane: "Another? This is the first one we've been to!"

Blue: "I was referring to my own time..."

In the distance, there are giant red circus tents, but they seem to be inaccessible on foot. The only way through is to ride some of the rides to reach higher areas.

Blue: "Oh, boy. Looks like we got to ride the rides..."

Zarah: "Sweet! You okay, Blue? You're shaking."

Blue: "I have acrophobia."

Zarah: "Acro- what?"

The Protector: "He said acrophobia, Zarah. Mean he has a fear of heights"

Kane: "Try closing your eyes. It would be over before you know it."

Blue: "Like that ever works."

First is The Ferris Wheel to reach a higher Roller Coaster. The Ferris Wheel stops working when it reaches the top. The Ferries Wheel slowly starts to tilt a little and makes a loud creaking sound.

Kane: "Blue, calm down, but we're going to have to jump..."

Blue: "Of course! It can't be easy, can it?!"

The Protector: "We'll jump at 3. 1, 2-"

Kane: "3!"

The kids jump to the nearby coaster, and it dives downward at fast speeds. The Roller Coaster derails from going too fast and it smashes into a Merry-Go-Round, causing it to play a distorted carnival theme.

Blue: "Ow! My back!"

Stellar: "Everyone okay?"

Kane: "Ow. Ow. My leg hurts ow."

Zarah: "Ugh! Yeah, we're okay."

The Protector: "I'll lead the way this time, so we won't get hurt.

The Kids leave the rides until they find a water slide. They carefully step onto the slide.

Blue: "I'll go down first."

Blue slides and find the pool has been flooded with corpses of children and is flooded with blood.

Blue: "Woah! Yuck! Gross! Why's it always children in these places?!"

Kane: "Blue, is it safe to come down?"

Blue: "Uh, yeah? Come down but NOT all at once."

Stellar: "What did he say?"

Kane: "I think he said it all at once."

Blue: "What?! NO!"

Blue's friends slide right into him and knock him into the pool. Blue frantically flails his arms in panic.

Blue: "Help! Help! Can't swim!"

Zarah and Kane pull Blue out.

Blue: "Thanks. I said NOT all at once!"