The Sewers

The Sewers appear to have formerly been used for housing as there is several pieces of furniture scattered throughout. However, it is now flooded and may act as sewage or as a ballast system. Broken pipes are littered everywhere with garbage leaking out of there. Old rusty boats litter the ocean for people to cross. Garbage items includes: Clocks, Televisions, food, plates, sludge, cars, buses, beds, bookshelves, corpses of children, Chronophobias, and Shoppers.

Kane, Zarah, and Stellar ride a wooden boat through out the sewers. Zarah curls up a bit and begins to cry. Stellar scoots next to her. Zarah looks in her pocket to see The Protector is sitting there again.

Stellar: "Why are you crying?"

Zaah: "Blue...I'm worried about him...Is he okay?!?"

Stellar: "C-calm down! I'm sure he's okay! We have to stay strong, Zarah."

Zarah: "I'll...I'll try...I have to stay strong."

Zarah wipes her tears and shivers in fear as she feels like something lurks beneath them. The water feels like its boiling with the fear of the unknown. A large blob like shadow is moving beneath the waves. The scratches are clawing against the pipes and the dried up void that entangles the dark sewer.

Zarah: "Hey, does anyone feel that?"

Kane: "Feel what?"

They see a corpse of a Chronophobia and Shoppers. They are floating lifeless in the water. Their bodies are drained of life with their skin becoming a pulsating purple color as if they drowned. A giant mutant hand rises and drags it underneath the water. A gurgling monstrous sound is heard.

Stellar: "We're not alone down here..."

This is the sound of The Amalgamation. The Amalgamation is a giant blob that is combined by the rotten corpses of Chronophobias and Shoppers, It has multiple heads, arms, legs, eyes, and mouths. It has various stitches across its body and its limbs are mixed up all over the place. It has no face or main structure, its just a giant painful blob to look at.

Kane: "What the hell is that?!"

Stellar: "A giant hand?"

Kane: "Maybe! But we gotta get out of here."

Kane starts paddling faster to get away from the monster. The Amalgamation roars and frantically chases them by using its limbs to make itself swim. Some of the pipes it grabs onto break off, releasing clouds of hot smoke. The Kids then paddle down a long waterfall. The raft hits the bottom and The Amalgamation does the same. Its weight causes a massive wave which gets all the children and everything around them wet.

Zarah: "AHH!!!!"

Kane: "I can't see!"

Stellar: "It got into my mouth!"

The Amalgamation sinks back under the water and crawls below the boat. The children watch as multiple hands try to pull the boat down into the sewer. Some of the hands almost grab Zarah and Stellar.

Stellar: "Hey! Let go!"

Kane: "Shit! Shit! Shit!"

Kane whacks all the hands off using the paddle. Zarah and Stellar also help by doing the same thing. They hands let out a yelp and retreat back into the water.

Zarah: "Get! Out of! Here!"

The boat seems to be moving by The Amalgamation accidentally pushing it. Its many hands are trying to pull the boat down, but are unable to as they only slip off. Some of the hands do rip off a chunk of the boat. There is also a giant whirlpool up ahead.