The Restaurant

As Blue and Zarah walk down a long hallway, The Protector teleports in front of them. Zarah, at first, is a bit upset with her for leaving her alone.

Zarah: "Oh...you again?!"

Blue: "Zarah, you KNOW this girl?!"

Zarah: "Yeah, she left me behind. What do you want?"

The Protector: "I'm here to apologies for leaving you. I just wanted you to defend yourself.

Zarah: "Oh, I don't know if I can forgive you just yet."

The Protector: "Oh, well, I understand your choice, Zarah. Hey, by the way, who's your friend."

Zarah: "Him? This is Blue!"

Blue: "Hi! I'm Blue!"

The Protector: "Your name is the color of your clothes?"

Blue: "Yeah! I love it! It's the greatest name!"

Zarah: "By the way, she's not a rat, Blue, don't hit her."

Blue: "But why would I- Oh!"

Blue is embarrassed as she knows what she's referring to. Zarah giggles at him.

The Protector: "I'm on my way to The Queen right now. You want to come with me?"

Zarah: "Yeah, sure! She may have my two friends with her."

The Protector then shrinks and hides in Zarah's pocket with The Kitten Paw

The Protector: "I'll just stay in here and test how good you are when you're on your own. Hey, you got a Paw with you?"

Zarah: "A what?"

The Protector: "Yeah, a "Paw" are these cute little animal creatures."

Zarah: "Oh! That's a cute name for them! I found a whole family of them in the basement."

The Protector: "Oh, these things are children by the way turned into this by The Queen"

Zarah: "I knew that already. Kitty told me."

The Protector: "Oh..."

Blue: "Okay, I won't lie. That's kind of cute how she can just- Hey, look at this!"

The Protector will now act as a guide for Zarah. Blue finds the entrance of The Queen's Castle but is unable to leave. It has been boarded off.

Blue: "Drat! Now, what?"

Blue and Zarah hear giant thumping sounds coming nearby.

Zarah: "Blue, what was that?!"

The 2 kids hide around the corner. They see the long line of Animals, chanting a strange noise as they march into the dining area. The Queen & Troels can be seen observing them from atop a balcony.

The architecture of The Restaurant is highly reminiscent of mediaeval restaurants. It is mainly a large dining area that connects to the main entrance of the . It has several floors all lined with tables and stools to accommodate the Animals that crowd this area in large numbers. Kane is noticeably being forced to work by The Waiter. The two kids are even strapped in chains. There's even a mediaeval kitchen themed area once you pass through the dining hall.

The Animals appear as massively obese humanoid/animal hybrid creatures with stumpy limbs and fat, misshapen heads. Their bloated faces appear to be almost deflated or melting, with bulging cheeks, flabby jowls, and/or sagging neck-folds, and many of their eyes appear to be extremely large and the same goes for their mouths. Their eyes are a white milky white. Their teeth are huge and are mostly square shaped or are missing. They lack clothes altogether, exposing the stitches on their stomachs and backs.