The Royal Chambers

The Royal Chambers resembles a mediaeval themed hotel suite. There are bedrooms lined up for The Animals to sleep in. It is decked out with purple banners and red carpets. Inside the rooms are enormous sized beds and giant televisions. There are a few vases laid out on tables and huge chandeliers on the ceiling with dimming lights. The areas are mostly dark and have a creepy ambience and there is a giant machine in a room filled with metal pipes and vents laying around. There are Knights standing up against the walls, which are said to guard the area.

Zarah and her friends arrive towards the area. Blue walks up to Zarah.

Blue: "Zarah, what was that about? You scared me back there."

Zarah: "It's nothing, Blue! Don't worry about it!"

Blue: "Are you sure? You're my friend and I don't want you to be upset."

Zarah emits a growl and grabs Blue's arm tightly. She starts to squeeze it hard, causing Blue pain.

Blue: "...ow...OW!!!"

Kane: "Zarah, let go of him!"

Zarah gasps and quickly let's go.

Zarah: "S-sorry!"

Blue looks at the pain mark on his arm and steps back from Zarah.

Zarah: "Are you alright, Blue...?"

Blue: "...I'm fine...just...don't touch me like that again."

Kane: "Blue, just give her space. She just lost a friend"

Zarah crunches her fist by Kane's comment.

Kane: "S-sorry, I didn't mean to say that."

Zarah: "Yeah...I did...again."

Blue: "Again?"

Zarah holds still as she remembers the sound of a kitten being beaten to death by a group of bullies. Zarah wipes away a tear and walks away from them.

Zarah: "I need some alone time."

Kane: "I... Well, let's go try to find Stellar..."

The Protector: "I'll stay with Zarah. Will you be alright on your own?"

Blue: "Yeah, we've done this show before!"

The Protector grows to normal size and follows Zarah. She finds her rocking back and forth in a large hotel room with a sleeping Animal on the bed.

The Protector: "Hey..."

Zarah: "Leave me alone, Protector! I don't want to be bothered!"

The Protector: "I would, but I feel bad for you. I know you just lost...her and all..."

Zarah: "She reminded me of my old friend...It happened before I met Blue and Kane"

The Protector: "What happened exactly?"

Zarah: "...I came from another town...I had an adoptive family with a few brothers and sisters. But they weren't exactly nice to me. Turns out the town I stayed in was full of bullies."

The Protector: "You had a Family?"

A flashback happens and it shows Zarah being locked out of a large green mansion that is covered in disgusting toilet paper. Her brothers and sisters all laugh and point fingers at her. She is then shown running in a large thunderstorm and finding an adorable baby kitten near some trash. Zarah watches as the kitten lays in her lap shivering. Zarah smiles and pets it

Flashback Zarah: "Hi...kitten...are you lost?"

The kitten falls asleep in her arms. Zarah hugs it tighter and goes inside the nearby orphanage. Zarah shivers as she sits down in a large bedroom with the lights on.