The Royal Quarters

The Royal Quarters resembles a floor themed around The Queen herself. There is even a playroom filled with torn up dolls. There is also a large dining room with dolls sitting and waiting for The Queen to attend. One of the dining areas is also a library-like area. There is a giant metal room with a balcony. In the center of the room is a boiling pot with magma hot lava in the center. Above the pot is a moving conveyer belt that carries giant lets that hold the food to cook.

Zarah wakes up alongside other Paws. Blue, Kane, The Protector, and Stellar are sitting next to her. Blue is now a blue dog Paw, Kane is a purple fox Paw, and Stellar is a magenta wolf paw. The Protector is a purple bunny paw. She is surrounded by other paws that are sitting next to her.

Paw Zarah: "Ah! What?!

Paw Stellar: "Zarah, calm down."

Paw Zarah: "Where...where are we...?"

Paw Blue: "We're in a giant net on a moving conveyer belt."

Paw Zarah: "What?!"

Zarah looks down and sees a dark abyss below them.

Paw Zarah: "This is bad! We got to get out of here! What if we fall from the net?!"

Paw Blue: "Look at us! We're...Paws! It's very easy for us to get captured and we lose our strength! Don't you think we tried something while you were knocked out?!"

Paw Kane: "Blue, calm down!"

Paw Blue: "Don't tell me to- I-...fine!"

Paw Zarah: "You guys are just giving up just like that?!"

Paw Blue: "Well...Uh...yeah. Every time we do anything, it gets worse."

Paw Zarah: "I can't believe you, Blue!"

Paw Stellar: "Hey...does anyone smell smoke?!"

Paw Blue: "Smoke?! That means fire!"

The Kids all enter a giant room filled with a large pit of molten lava. It is surrounded by a balcony. The Queen and Troels are seen standing next to it. The Queen has white long silver like hair. She is the same height as The Protector, being a little taller than Zarah. She has a lighter peach skin tone, similar to The Protector. She wears a white shirt with purple spiked stripes. She wears a golden colored dress with red accents. She has a red bow wrapped around her waist acting as a belt for the skirt part of her dress. She wears a golden crown with purple and red gems. She wears long red opera gloves and purple mary jane shoes with red socks.

Paw Zarah: "Troels?! Wait, MORE animals?!"

Paw Kane: "We're going to be cooked alive! This must be for the VIP animals!"

Paw Protector: "Yeah, apparently The Queen grabs any Paw she finds around her castle that isn't a slave under her belt, she boils them alive, and The Animals eat them! Looks like we're next."

Paw Dog Kid: "No, I don't want to be eaten!"

Paw Mouse Kid: "Well, I guess I never picture myself dying like this."

Paw Bear Kid: "You think so?"

The Bear Kid falls and gets boiled alive. The Paws watch as the kid becomes cooked and comes out served through an exit hatch at the bottom of the machine. The Animals immediately rip apart their meal and consume it. An army of hungry Animals that are dressed in fancy clothes barge into the room and pound the balcony for The Paws to be cooked and served.

Paw Blue: "They're planning to eat us! We got to get out of here!"

Paw Kane: "Wait, didn't we learn this from Bella's message?"