Chapter 15

.

.

Sophia was standing near the balcony railing resting her hand on it feeling the cold breeze on her face.

Suddenly her phone ring she looked at caller ID and smiled before answering the call.

"heyy sia how are you..?"

"fine and you.?"

"good,  tell me what my family are doing right now..?"

"we all are here right now and talking to you Sophia."

Her father and brother said together while Sophia giggle and said.

"how are you all?"

"We all are fine doughter, tell us  how are you..?"

"fine dad just missing you."

"wwww sophi don't worry we are gonna meet soon just wait a little.."

"how.?"

"we are throwing a party for Christmas that's why he is saying this that we are about to meet soon."

"ohh."

"doughter where is Ryan.?"

"in his office dad and will be back in a while."

"hmm"

Suddenly someone knock on the door Sophia hear it and said.

"dad i will call you later bye.."

All of them said - byee.

She moved near door and open it but got startled seeing the person infront of her who was standing and looking at her smiling most like smirking dangerously.

"good to see you again my doughter in law."

"w what are u d doing here?" She stammered in her voice.

"come to invite you in our house where we are going to throw a Christmas party, you and your husband have to coming there no matter what."

"when Ryan come back i will asked him then I will tell you.."

Sophia close the door as Mia's mother already went away from here.

Sophia put her hand on her chest breathing heavily just then suddenly someone again knocked on the door which made her flinch very badly that she almost scream.

But.

"Sophia are you okay..? Open the door.. love."

Hearing her husband's voice she calm down and open the door. Ryan looked at her with worry face and wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her towards him while asking..

"Sophia what happened.? why you suddenly scream when I knocked on the door..?"

She didn't say a word and put her head on his chest feeling safe, seeing her condition Ryan understand everything but didn't asked further.