Chapter five.

Present day storybrooke Maine Vicki's pov. You're an amazing dancer". Mary Margret said to Vicki as Vicki spun her around and said why thank you". Vicki and Mary Margret spun around and faced each other staring into each other's eyes Mary Margret I feel like I knew you somewhere before". Vicki said to Mary Margret. That's funny so do I". Mary Margaret replied. Vicki and Mary Margaret stared into each other's eyes and leaned in and kissed after they pulled apart the two gasped as their memories from the enchanted forest flashed through their minds. Snow"? Vicki whispered. Vivian"? Mary Margret asked Vicki. It is you Vivian". Mary Margret said to Vicki with a smile. The one and only". Vicki replied with a smirk. Snow what happened"? Vicki asked Mary Margret. I'm guessing your mother cast the dark curse which ripped us all from the enchanted forest and sent us to storybrooke viv". Mary Margret replied. I love you snow". Vivian said with a smile as snow and Vivian held hands. Did you miss me"? Vivian asked snow with a smirk. Yes I missed you so much viv". Mary Margret replied. But now we're finally reunited". Mary Margret said to Vivian. Not on our own you're not". Two new voices said Emma and Henry emerging from their hiding spot. Thanks Emma thanks Henry". Vivian said to Emma and Henry. Don't mention it seriously don't". Emma replied. Viv"? Mary Margret asked Vivian. Yes snow"? Vivian replied. I was going to ask you something before your mother's curse ripped us away from the enchanted forest and sentus to storybrooke". Mary Margaret said to Vivian. What are you saying snow"? Vivian asked Mary Margret confused. Will you marry me"? Mary Margret asked Vivian. Yes of course I'll marry you snow". Vivian said happily. Snow slipped Vivian's engagement ring on her true love's finger as the two happily embraced and kissed. Viv"? You want to get changed into something a little more comfortable". Mary Margret asked her fiancée. You know me too well snow". Vivian replied as the two held hands and smiled at each other. 

Gif by -pennyxo