Chapter 24 - Hell's Bell's

Disclaimer: The show Victorious, its characters and other associated copyrights are property of someone else and not me. I don't own the rights to any AC/DC songs either.

The Wolf in me

Chapter 24 – Hell's Bell's

Authors Note: If you want to see what the car Jade is driving looks like go to Google Image search and do a search for "1970 Hemi Cuda Convertible" It's a very nice car.

No One's POV.

Jade was beginning to like the power she could feel at her disposal. Just the roar of the engine was exhilarating. The interior of the car was black like the exterior. The dash looked very much like it did when it rolled off the assembly line in 1970. With one exception, a modern stereo system had been installed.

Jade glanced at several CDs' sitting in a rack between the seats. They were mostly classic rock and heavy metal. One peaked her interest and she shoved it in as she began to pull out.

Soon the car was filled by the sound of a very loud bell. "Perfect song" Jade said with a smirk." AC/DC's excellent album Back in Black, Side one Track one, Hell's Bells" A few moments later the sound of Angus Young's guitar was blasting out of the speakers as she peeled out of the parking lot.

Jade lowered the top as she blasted down the street. "Oh my fucking god, this is fast." Jade said to herself with amazement.

As she burned around a corner the first words of the song began to flow from the speakers.

I'm a rolling thunder, pourin' rain
I'm comin' down like a hurricane
My lightning's flashing across the sky
You're only young but you're gonna die

Jade jammed the gearshift in 3rd and began to sing along as she headed towards the highway. She was on a mission of death and nothing was going to stop her.

I won't take no prisoners, won't spare no lives
Nobody's putting up a fight
I got my bell, I'm gonna take you to hell
I'm gonna get ya, Satan get ya

Hell's Bells
Yeah, Hell's Bells
You got me ringin' Hell's Bells
My temperature's high, Hell's Bells

Jade slammed the car into 4th gear as she flew onto the highway. She could feel wind rush through her raven colored locks as she passed 80 miles per hour. It was an almost ungodly feeling of power as she watched the car needle rise steadily, past 90, past 100, past 110.

Jade kept singing the AC/DC song as she flew past the other cars on the highway.

I'll give you black sensations up and down your spine
If you're into evil you're a friend of mine
See my white light flashing as I split the night
'Cause if Good's on the left,
Then I'm stickin' to the right

The song kept going and Jade kept singing. She felt very bad about Tori, but she knew Tori was safe and that's all that mattered. Jade wanted to focus her full attention on her mission of doing's death's work.

Before she knew it, she was pushing 135 miles per hour, blasting the Back in Black Album all the way. The other cars doing 70 or 80 miles per hour now looked like they were standing still.

"This is just fucking crazy; I'm keeping this car. Definitely got to keep this car."

As she neared her off ramp another great song stormed out of the speakers.