Chapter 28 - Lots of surprises for everyone

Disclaimer: The show Victorious, its characters and other associated copyrights are property of someone else and not me.

The wolf in me

Chapter 28 – Lot's of surprises for everyone.

No One's POV

"So why are we at the park?" Robbie asked, as he sat down on a park bench.

Sitting down next to Robbie, Andre scratched his head. "Yeah, so what's Tori and Jade's big surprise?". "it's getting dark and this place isn't the safest. They found the body of some mugger or something a little while back."

Cat and Beck looked at each other and smiled. Then Beck began to speak. "Well Tori and Jade wanted to let you in on something. We found out kind of by accident and Tori didn't want you two left out."

"What did Jade think?" Robbie inquired.

"You don't want to know, but Tori won the argument." Cat quickly replied.

"Ok, guys what do you know about werewolves?" Beck said, as he and Cat sat down at the picnic bench facing them.

Andre shook his head in confusion. "Just from movies, people from movies who turn into wolves when the moon is full. Why?"

Cat couldn't help but smile, in an almost giddy fashion. "Well, there's a bit more to it, than just that. Turn around."

Both Andre and Robbie turned around to see directly behind them, two very large wolves. One of them was a very large Black wolf and the other a slightly smaller brown wolf. Both had pendants around their necks.

Both Robbie and Andre instantly froze in terror. It didn't help when the black wolf began to snarl menacingly and advanced a few paces. Abruptly at this point the brown wolf began to bark at the black one. It seemed to Robbie, that the brown wolf had suddenly become annoyed with the black one.

But before his mind could process it any further, they both transformed right in front of their eyes. The black one became a fully clothed Jade and the brown one became a fully clothed Tori.

"Oh my God Jade, were supposed to show them, not scare them half to death!" Tori immediately ripped into her girlfriend.

Jade smirked "I was just having some fun."

"So Jade and Tori are dog's, I hope I don't catch flea's" Rex Powers chimed out.

Jade huffed in anger, grabbed Rex and tossed him high in the air. Jade then turned into a wolf and stood below, opening her Jaws in anticipation of catching Rex. But Tori caught Rex just before he was about to fall into Jade's mouth.

Tori handed Rex back to Robbie with a frown. "Rex shouldn't have called her a dog; Jade really hates that. The next time, I won't save him. So, he'd better mind his P's and Q's, "

"Any other cute comments?" Jade snapped, right after she turning back into a human.

Andre who was stunned beyond belief finally spoke up. "You're... werewolves!"

Tori put a reassuring hand on Andre's shoulder. "Yes, we are, but were the same people as we were before. I'm still you're friend."

"Did you get bit or something?" Robbie asked.

Tori glanced at Jade then at Robbie. "I was born one, Jade was bit, but it's a very long story."

"It's all hard to believe. Why don't you tell us the story. Maybe then this will all make sense. " Andre said.