Vol. 0 Ep 1

(Y/N is now 5) *patch in a house* *Y/N pov*

(You were currently in your room watching videos of huntsmen and huntresses fighting Grimm while examining there movement and attempting to copy them while learning the weaknesses of the Grimm)

Tai: "Y/N! Can you come down!? I have a surprise for you~!" (He says happily)

(Y/N goes downstairs and checks what surprise waits for you. As you arrive to where your dad called you down. He is holding something small on his arms)

Y/N: "hm?" 'Is that a baby his holding?' (I ask myself as i stand hug my moms leg)

Tai: "come and meet your new baby sister!" (He motionse his to get closer very excited)

Summer: "come on, Sweetie." (She gently pushes you away of her leg and gets you closer to your Father who is holding a blonde baby)

(Y/N leans closer to the newborn, examining her. She had blonde hair and somewhat of a pale complex and her eyes were lilac)

Y/N: (gently poking Yangs squishy cheek as she smiles, as i look up at my father) "does she have a name?" (I ask softly)

Tai: "her name is, Yang. " (He says as he smiles)

Y/N: "hm." (I nod my head as she takes my hand with her baby hands)

Tai: "wanna hold her, little bud?"

(Y/N thinks for a bit then nods as he goes to sit down on his favourite (COLOUR) sofa in the corner where there is a stack of books and toy swords and prepares to hold the little blonde newborn as Tai is about to hand the baby to his eldest child)

Tai: "be sure to support her neck, Y/N. dont wanna to hurt your sister" (he says happily as he hands the baby to his 5 year old son)

Y/N: 'she is so...light. (I look at her eye) 'they are a light purple?' (I then look at my dads eyes) 'his are blue and my moms eyes are silver like mine l... so that means my mom is definitely NOT her mom. So that means its Auntie Raven? Or is it uncle Qrow or is it someone else?'

Tai: "you good there, bud? Your daydreaming"

Y/N: "im fine. Is Auntie Raven the mom?" (I ask as i look at my father)

Tai: (confused) "uh... yeah? Why do you ask, bud?"

(Y/N shrugs his shoulders as Summer takes a photo of a precious moment of her son holding a smiling baby yang)

(Like this but switch the faces)

Y/N: "her eyes are light purple. Not like mine or mommies. And yours are blue. And Auntie Ravens and uncle Qrow's are red... doesn't red and blue equal to purple?"

Qrow: (in the back) "Guys cant get pregnant kid. (He then mumbles) ""his is smart for a 5 year old. Wonder HOW smart he will be when he becomes a adult"