Vol 0. Ep 3

(Warning: death and trauma will be involved)

Death and Birth

*Patch House / Y/n's POV*

(As a now 6 year old Y/n who is also the oldest in his class except for the teacher was about to leave to Kindergarten his Mother stops him as his at the doorstep)

(You look like that at the moment)

Summer: "Y/n hold on Sweetie." (She says as she gently holds my shoulder)

Y/n: "hm?" (I look at her) "is it more cookies?"

Summer: "i made something OTHER then Cookies." (She says happily) "here." (She hands me my lunch bag)

Summer: "i made Rice! And of course i put in cookies AND your favourite juice" (she says as she pats my head and kisses my forehead) "goodbye sweetie

Summer: "i made Rice! And of course i put in cookies AND your favourite juice" (she says as she pats my head and kisses my forehead) "goodbye sweetie."

Y/n: "bye mom." (I say as i leave)

{timeskip to kindergarten}

(As y/n enters the school he is greeted by his new friend Jonathan waving at y/n)

John: " Hey, N/N. come here!" (He says as he waves at me)

John: "guess what i got?" (He says cockily as he holds something behind him)

Y/n: "can i get a hint?"

John: "hhmmmm. Sure! Its a plushie. That is the ONLY hint ill give you."

Y/n: "Plushie?" (He nods) "hmm. You would NOT brag about something unless it is something AMAZING. So is it the limited edition Sea Dragon Plush?"

John: (pouts) "Dang it. Why did i give you a stupid hint?" 'How the heck did he figure it out?' "But anyways wanna see it?"

Y/n: "sure." (I nod my head)