Vol. 0 Episode 7 | Winter Schnee

*Y/n's POV*

(We see the Rose-Xiao Long family at the kitchen as Y/n is baking cookies for the Schnee family)

Summer: "How are the cookies coming around, Sweetie?"

Y/n: (staring at the cookies baking) "Almost done. I'd say at least couple more minutes and they are done." (I say as i sit down and put Yang on my lap)

Yang: (laying her head back)

Tai: "You know, Little Bud. If you're not fine about this arranged marriage... you don't have to."

Y/n: "it's fine, Dad. And plus she..." (i blush) "she is pretty."

Summer: (holding her cheeks as her eyes sparkle) "AAAW~"

Y/n: (Embarrassed) "ANYWAY HOW LONG TIL WE HAVE TO GO TO THE SCHNEE MANSION!"

Summer: (giggles) "in two hours, Sweetie."

Raven: "Have you talked about your little girlfriends about this arranged marriage?"

Y/n: "yes. I had a talk with them and they said as long as they get to marry after Winter." (I then play with Yang and Ruby) "And plus it's to help us in terms of money. We NEED to buy a bigger house."

Qrow: (drinking from his flask) 'hm. To think a kid has two girlfriends and i never lasted a day with only ONE. Lucky.'

Y/n: "by the way, Mom?"

Summer: "Yes, Sweetie?"

Y/n: "Can i wear a mask to her birthday?"

Summer: "A mask? Why? Are you insecure about your scars?"

Tai: "We can go quickly buy you makeup to wear?"

Y/n: "Yeah. But... i'm worried the makeup will not work enough. And what if someone accidentally throws water all over make up?"

Tai: "Mask it is then." (He walks towards a closet) "i have a few masks if you want to look at them."

Y/n: "Sure. Mom. You're on charge with taking care of the cookies. Sadly i don't trust Auntie and Uncle after last night"

Raven and Qrow: "It was on accident!"

(Then the lad goes towards the closet where his father is and looks for a mask suitable for him)

Y/n: "No. No. No. um... too latex-y. Hm... this will work." (I say as i pick up a white mask)

Tai: "isn't that gonna be too small?"

Y/n: "No. it's fine."

Summer: (in the kitchen) "SWEETIE. THE COOKIES ARE DONE."

Tai: "Cone on. Let's go what art you have made now." (He says as he picks me up onto his shoulder)

(The two enter back to the kitchen as they smell the now baked cookies and see what Y/n has made. And they look delicious)

 And they look delicious)