Vol 0. Ep 5 [recovering and training]

*Summer's POV*

(After a few days after the incident we see Y/n's Family are in a hospital room looking at a unconscious Y/n laying down with bandages over his face and some parts of his body while more bandages are on his right leg)

Doctor: (enters the room) "okay. Good news and bad news. Good news is the kids aura is doing all the work. Bad news is the kids going to have scars... lots of them. " (He then gently removes the bandages) "there. You all may leave when your ready and take care. (He says as he leaves as i look at my son)

Summer: "Sweetie?" (He looks at me) "are you gonna be ok?" (He solemnly nods as i hold his head to my chest) "everything's gonna be fine." (He nuzzles into me) "wanna go home?" (I ask as he nods) "I have a present i was supposed to give you on your birthday... buut i kinda forgot. Hehe." (He looks up and smiles sadly) "its at home. Come one... lets go and check on Yang."

{timeskip} *Tai's place* *Y/n's POV*

(We see Summer and Y/n inside the house as Tai and Qrow enter the living room)

Tai: "Y/N!" (He says as he hugs me) "are you ok? Will you be fine?" (He asks as i nod my head as his eyes starts watering) "OH NO! HE LOST THE ABILITY TO TALK!" (He says as he crying onto my shoulder)

Y/n: "what? No. Im fine dad... i just want to see Yang."

Tai: "really?" (I nod my head as he exhales) "thank... oum."

Y/n: "can i go see yang?" (He nods his head as i walk upstairs to meet my sister)

*Summers POV*

Qrow: "his surprisingly taking it well."

Tai: "yeeaaah. Probably 'cause he watches a lot of Grimm slaying and not only that watching Raven fight first hand."

Summer: "oop. Almost forgot something." (I say as i look for the gift for my son)

*Y/n's POV*

Y/n: (i open yangs door as i peep my head inside and see that shes awake) "hey Yang." (She looks up from her little doodling as she starts crying)

(This crying baby's name is Kotaro and his from a anime/manga called "Gakuen Babysitters")

Y/n: (i pick her up as i head to my bed yes you share a room) "shh shh. Its ok... im ok. Everything's gonna be ok. (I say as i sit her on my bed) "Wanna watch me play Soaring Ninja?" (She nods her head as i take out my Scroll) "alright time to kick Ninja Butt."

(As Y/n plays "Soaring Ninja" with a year old yang watches her brother kick ninja ass and winning Summer enters the room with something behind her back)