Vol 0. Ep 4

Trauma

(Warning: Blood and death and bad stuff in this)

*Y/n's POV*

(We see Y/n fighting the Reaver Grimm occasionally using his fist when he has to. Only using a Axe which one of the Huntsmen dropped)

Y/n: (i chop its eye but barely) 'is this axe durable enough?' (I ask myself as i dodge its tail as it scratches my face) 'AAAGH... must keep... fighting'

(As Y/n thinks that... his body is in constant pain. Scratches all over his top part of his face. Claw slashes around his body. And a bite mark on his right leg luckily the bite was not deep)

Y/n: (it growls as it tries to bite my body again as i dodge) 'how... do... i hit it... i've never seen this Grimm... is it new? It was never on Raven's scroll data thing.' (I start to slow down due to exhaustion) 'no...no.. (i breath in and out) 'i need to keep going' (i fall down face first) 'no... i... need (i start to shiver out of sadness and fear) 'i need to figure out its... weakness.' (I start to cry) 'mommy... (sniffle) 'daddy... Auntie... Uncle... please... help' (i go in fetal position as i cry) 'this was supposed to be... a museum trip...' (sniffle) 'not this'

(As Y/n cries over in a corner the Grimm slowly crawls over to him growling)

*outside POV*

Guy 1: (leaning his head on the doors) "HEY! I THINK I HEAR SOMETHING INSIDE!"

Woman 1: "because there's a Grimm in there." (She says annoyed)

Guy 1: "what? I know. I meant like... another person."

Faunus Lady 1: (puts her Wolf ears against the corridor doors) "SSSH!" (Everyone goes silence) "oh my Oum! (Everyone listens to her as she hears sniffling) "it... its sounds like... a kid... crying?"

Guy 2: "kid crying?" (Faunus Lady 1 nods her head)

(As the citizens talk about it while the kids parents cry and worry with reason. They hear a bullhead landing)

Guy 2: "LOOK! A BULLHEAD" (he says as everyone looks at him)

Guy 3: "no shit, DumbAss"

Guy 2: "Well at least i tried to be helpful" (he says as he pouts and turns around)

*Y/n's POV*

(After having to constantly dodge the Grimms attacks and making his own attacks which barely did anything due to the Grimms agility and tough skin? We see Y/n dodging another attack)

Y/n: (breathing heavily) 'is... is this how i...' (lips shaking) 'die? But... i haven't married Terra and Saphron yet... i promised them i would... and they did too.' (Remembers Raven's videos of her fighting)

*Y/n's POV watching Raven's videos of her fighting Grimm*

Raven Flashback: [scroll video] (she slashes the Beowulf through the parts which aren't bone looking things)

*Y/n POV*

Y/n: 'THATS IT! Maybe...' (i get up and grab the axe) 'if... i figure out... how to damage the black stuff around its neck. (I then run at the Grimm full speed enough for me to chop its neck with the axe im using)