Vol 0. Ep 10 | Dates and a New House

(T.D = Terra's Dad
T.M = Terra's Mom
S.D = Saphron's Dad
S.M= Saphron's Mom)

(We see Y/n getting ready to go on a date with Terra for the day and Saphron the next day and a sleep over)

Y/n: "Alright im off to Terra's."

Summer: "Take care."

(Y/n heads off to go on his Date with Terra as he wearing his backpack that has cookie, snacks, drinks, and a instruction book about mask and his shampoo cause its his favourite and cause he'll be sleeping over alot. After a couple hours of walking he arrives to Terra's place)

Terra's Mom: "Ah, Y/n. Welcome. Terra's in her room doing whatever she does."

Y/n: "Ok. Thanks, Trish." (I walk to Terra's room and come in)

Terra: (surprised) "Oh." (Smiles) "Hello. I'm just preparing for the sleepover."

(Her room)

(Her room)

Y/n: "Ok. I brought my snacks and." (I put the cookies on her table) "Cookies."

Terra: "Who baked them?"

Y/n: "Me. So any plans what to do?"

Terra: "I don't know. This is our official sleepover without having Saphron. To be honest it's weird."

Y/n: "Yeah. We usually do things together. No wonder we get called "Three musketeers" Huh?"

Terra: "Yep, that we do. Anyways let's start the sleep over with eating cause my dad's making Soft tacos."

Y/n: "Ok. Lucky for me... i didn't eat."

Terra: "Alright, N/N. let's go." (She holds my hand and walks downstairs)

(The two love birds heads downstairs to the kitchen and sit down on the kitchen diner)

Terra's Dad: "Right on time. I made my famous Soft taco's." (He sets the tacos down)

Trish: "Be sure to eat it all. You both know how he gets when his foods get wasted."

T.D. "Hey. Thats not... well it's true but... whatever." (He then eats the taco's)

(Trish and the two kids laugh as they then eat the tacos while they start talking about what the two kids are going to do in their sleepover)

Terra: "Man. That was some good tacos. Thanks, Dad. Come on, Y/n." (She drags me upstairs to her room)

Trish: "Those two are adorable."

Terra: (we enter her room) "So? What shall we do?"

Y/n: (i go to my backpack and take paper) "Lets make a design of my future bike."

Terra: "future bike?"

Y/n: "Yep. And you will help me with it."

Terra: "Really? So thats what we're doing this sleepover?"