Vol. 0 Ep 2

A Promise

*Kindergarden / Y/N's POV*

(We see Y/N along with the rest of the Kindergarteners currently outside of kindergarten about to play "Tag" but with different rules as they are struggling to choose who the tagger is)

Teacher: "alright, Kid's. Time to play tag. BUuut. With different rules"

Teacher: "well kids. This is the how the rules will go. the non-taggers has 10 seconds head-start to run, and if the tagger tags someone the person who got tagged has to stop moving" (he says as a kid raises his hand)

Random kid: "but how are we suppose to choose who gets to be tagger, mr teach?"

Teacher: "hm. How about who ever draws the shortest straw plays as Tagger?" (He says as he grabs a total of 15 straws)

(As the kids nods their head they draw the straws, as Y/N gets the shortest straw out of them all)

Teacher: "seems y/n gotten the shortest straw. Now kids i am going to start a 10 second timer for you all. So you better start running!" (He says as he grabs his scroll)

(As he does that the kids except for y/n start to run around the playground as the teacher starts the 10 second countdown on his scroll as y/n just stands there looking bored, watching the kids run around and waiting for the scroll to count down)

(Just like this and i do not own this)

(The timer on the teachers scroll sets of as its a indication that 10 seconds as passed by)

Teacher: "alright, y/n. 10 seconds has passed by now time for you to tag them."

(Y/n nods his head as he starts to run at his classmates... but what was unexpected from the kid is that y/n ran really fast)

Teacher: 'HOLY SHIT... HE IS GOING FAST FOR A FIVE YEAR OLD! HE IS PROBABLY GOING AS FAST AS ME!' (He thinks to himself as he watches y/n tags all of the kids with wide eyes)

Y/n : "i tagged them all. What now?"

Random Kid: "WOAH. That was fast" (the kid says clearly impressed)

Teacher: 'is... is a five year old supposed to be the same speed as a adult or are the kids just that slow??' (He thinks to himself) "alright... kids... now time to switch!"

(The game goes on as the kids takes turn being the tagger as y/n has never been touched once... once. Except the two exceptions being Saphron Arc and Terra Cotta his best friends)

Teacher: "alright kids. Time to head inside for lunch!" (He says as he heads inside the kindergarten)

(As the teacher heads inside the kindergarten the other kids follow him inside as three kids wait outside those being Y/n standing in the middle as a blonde girl stands to his right as a another girls stands next to his left)