Six years later

It is so crazy coming back to this. I know that barely anyone saw or interacted with it, that definitely wasn't it's purpose, but I forgot that I published it. It's six years after publishing the first entry. So much has changed. I have a loving girlfriend, my fourthish. I came out as polyamorous and got to experience one. It was insanely traumatic but I still have the capability for love. I Joe I forget about this again. I hope I go looking for a small escape from reality only to find my thoughts, the thoughts of a younger me.

Since this was a journal of sorts, I suppose there is more I should update on. I am currently enrolled in a 4-year university, which I am on my second year of study. I am a D2 athlete and even though I don't get much time in competition, it is good to keep busy. I switched my major and am now studying English full time to be some a high school English teacher. Looking back at high school, I don't regret anything. I know little me would be shocked to hear that but it's true. Every lunch alone or failed flirting just made me who I am. And I am kind. And I am loved. And I have friends and roommates and teammates and a girlfriend and family. I am overflowing with abundance. I have my lows, I can't claim the opposite, but they pass and fade like the others did.