1k SURPRISE!!!!

Q&A ANSWERS!!!!!¡!!!!!

Luke

What will you do in the next chapter? -5SOS4ever2828

Luke: What?! Chapter?! What do you mean chapter? Is this some kind of book? Oh my god! My hole life has been a lie! I've been living in a huge lie! Michael, Calum, ashton? Are they even real? Is the band even real? Am I real?! Oh my god! I'm not! Reagan! How can you do this to me?! Even if this is a book, I wouldn't know what I'm going to do In the next chapter! Do you know what you're going to do tomorrow? Hm? Do you? I guess not! Oh my god, Ashton! Calum! Michael! Our hole life has been a lie! We're not even famous! Wait, we're not even real! It's been Reagan the hole time! You know that voice in our head that tells us what to do? It's been her the hole time! We're not crazy! We're being controlled!

Ashton: Dude, calm down, I think this place is getting to you.

Luke: No! It's the truth! Why else would 5SOS4ever2828 Even ask me that question if we're not in a book?

Michael:she might have been mistaken, she might've wanted to say what do you think is going to happen next?

Reagan: no he's right, this is a book. But you're real people and you're really famous, you just not trapped in a orphanage.

Luke: if this is really a book? Why are we real people?

Reagan: it's cause it's a fanfiction

Luke: oh! How could you do this to us!

Reagan: No comment... Next question please!

Why are you such a scrawny cat for everything? -seaturtlelover519

Luke: I don't really know what you mean, are you insulting me? REAGAN I THINK SHES BEING MEAN!!!

Ashton

How did you and Niamh meet? - NNiamhHemmings99

We where on tour in Ireland (she's from Ireland just to say) and we bumped into each other at the store. It was like love at first sight, god I miss her so much, WHY ARE WE TRAPPED IN THIS F*CKING ORPHANAGE??? Wait Reagan, are you recording this?

Reagan: *giggles* *holds up a tape recorder*

Ashton: I just swore! You can't post this anywhere!

Reagan: Too late, it's already on wattpad.

Calum: that's my girl. *raps arm around Reagan* *Kisses her on the cheek*

Reagan: *blushes*

Luke: wait are you two like, together?

Calum: yeah you got a problem with that?

Niall: what? Reagan is this true?

Reagan: Niall when did you get here?

Niall: I thought you loved me.

Reagan: I do love you, just as a friend, me and Calum have something more.

Niall: you know what? I DONT want to be in the band anymore. I'm pulling a zayn on you guys.

Ashton: you can't pull a zayn, Niall, you weren't even in the band.

Niall: yeah? Well I'm pulling a zayn on our friend ship!

(A/N I have no idea how this lead to this, so I'm gonna end it now before I get too carried away)

Allison & Maggie

How long have you been in the orphanage? - caitlan1432

Allison: I don't really know, we've been here as long as I can remeber, but time goes by so slowly, I don't know if it was six days or six years, maybe even six hundred.

Maggie: just shut up stupid, you don't know what you're talking about.

Reagan: come on girls don't fight. You've been here for six years right?

Both: yes Reagan.

Reagan: Good

Creepy old guy

Haha "creepy old guy" - NiamhHemmings99

Creepy old guy: Make fun of me again and you won't be waking up tomorrow.

Reagan: woah woah woah, stop it with threatening bob, they don't know you're name yet! (His name isn't really bob it was just the first name that came to mind)

Are you the creepy guy on the Teletubbies that flicks the lights on and off? - AshtonGirl7

Creepy old guy: No, that's my little brother.

Reagan

Why can Michael she dead people and Allison as a creepy girl but the other boys can't? - caitlan1432

Reagan: we-

Calum: Babe! Why didn't you tell me this?

Reagan: cause, you're part of the book, and you don't need to know stuff that you don't need to know. As I was saying, You have to wait and see ;)

<><><><><><><>

A/N

OMG thank you all SO MUCH for 1k reads! If you still have questions that you didn't write, just go to the previous chapter and comment you're question for the person you want, and I'll just add it in! Simple as that! Once again thank you so so much!

SquishyPuppy.

Words: 770