Chapter Ten

Ashton couldn't believe who he saw. It was Jeff the bus driver!!!

"Jeff?! What are you doing here?" He asks in disbelief.

"I'm not Jeff, im Billy, I went by the name Jeff to confuse everyone." He answered.

Soon after he had said that, a scream could be heard, before two men barge in the room.

"Sam, get the kids out of here, I'll take care of the this guy." One of them say, holding a gun up to Billy.

"I'm 21." Ashton protests as the 'Sam' pulls he and his girlfriend out of the room to find the rest of his band mates untied.

Soon there is a gun shot herd, and the other man exits the room.

"I'm Dean, this is Sam." He says. "These ghost won't be bothering you any more, let's get you out of here."

Dean and Sam brought Luke Michael Calum and Ashton, along with Niamh and Allison, to the nearest hotel.

"Let's never talk about this again." Michael says, grabbing a piece of pizza they ordered in.

"Agreed"

A/N

And there it is! I know it's bad, but I felt bad for leaving you hanging on how it ends, this isn't really how I wanted it to end, but it'll have to do.

I'd just like to thank you all for almost 8k reads! I honestly though this book is really bad, but if you guys like it, then that's all that matters right?

Sadly I won't be continuing the series like I said I would be. I'm busy on my other books that I'm trying to take more seriously than this one. I'm going to be writing in those non stop this weekend.

I hope you all enjoyed this book!

Vote, comment, share.

Goodbye,

SquishyPuppy