Chapter Seven

"What? What do you mean? What's out there?!" Ashton asked, obviously confused about what Luke said.

"It was a scary monster!" Allison exclaimed before hiding behind Luke.

"It was Michael, only he wasn't Michael, his eyes were rolled back into his head, he was growling and he was covered in blood!" Luke said, before  banging was heard on the door.

"Guess we can just wait it out in here." Calum said, shrugging it off like it was nothing.

"Yeah I guess you're right, as long as we lock the door, he won't get in." Ashton agreed walking up to the door, lightly moving Luke out of the way, before locking it him self.

They finally relaxed, thinking they where safe, that was until he broke through the door. Luke let out the girliest scream to come out of his body, before waking a chair over his head.

A few classrooms down, the real Michael heard the scream, and just knew it was Luke. He ran down the hall to the room the scream came from, with a very confused Clare close behind. But what he saw, was not expected to be seen.
His own body, uncontious on the floor, covered in blood, with a confused Calum and Ashton, and a very scared Luke and Allison.

"Hey! Hey guys! I'm over here!"

"They can't hear you Michael." A voice suddenly said. He looked all around, but couldn't find the source.

"Who are you?"

"You don't need to know who I am."

"Why can't they hear me?"

"You sure do ask a lot of questions?"

"Why can't they hear me?!" He asked again more aggressively.

"You're in the in between."

"How did I get here?"

"When you were being drowned in the 'pool of blood' a demon took controls for you're body, they're fore keeping you alive, but if you don't get back into you're body before he gets full controls, you'll be dead for ever."

"How do I get back into my body?" Michael asked crossing his arm, obviously becoming inpatient.

"You get rid of the demon whiles he is asleep, like now."

"How do I do that? I don't know what to do!"

"Why do you see dead people in the halls? How do you see ghosts for who they really are?"

"I don't know! You tell me!"

"You're a medium Michael."

"Wait, isn't that where they could talk to ghosts?"

"Yes now, you must wake up."

A/N

In know it's short, but don't worry they will get longer!theres only about three or four chapters left, then a epilogue, but don't worry! I WILL be doing a sequel! I've already started on it, and I would post the prologue for it, but then it will ruin the ending for this so, YOU WILL ALL HAVE TO WAIT. MWAHAHA!!!!

Until the next, longer more exiting chapter!

-SquishyPuppy

Words: 479