Chapter one.

"Flora hello, wake up!?" I suddently wake up to my father shaking my shoulder rather aggressively. 

"I cant ground you and then let you sleep in till 10!" He said while throwing a mercedes t-shirt in my direction, landing onto my bed. So ever since my dad saw me talking to Lando Norris while I was supost to be at the mercedes garage he'd grounded me. He had always had this weird rule that I couldn't talk to the drivers from the other teams. 

He always said "You can never ever talk to the competitors, it would be horrible for our reputation" but I think he just said that so I wouldn't get into relationships with any of them. Not that I would want to, the only people I get along with are Lando and Max. Oh yeah and George and Lewis ofcourse but that speaks for it self. But there are alot of people I dont like, especially Charles Leclerc. I have hated him since I was a little girl. Why you might ask? Well when I was younger I was a karter, and I was quite good but there always was one person better than me, Charles. And I tried to talk to him once but he turned around and walked away. He has been a cunt ever since. Well, I haven't talked to him since but my dad wouldnt alow me anyway. Oh I almost forgot, if you havent figured it out yet my dad is Toto, Toto Wolff. The teamboss of Mercedes f1.

I had to come to the paddock with my dad today because he knew I hated it. When we arrived the boredom started to kick in really fast. I looked around to find my dad but couldn't find him anywhere. Should I take a walk around the paddock? Well I couldn't find him so that means he must be somewhere else, and if he asks where I was I can just tell him I was looking for him.

So I sneaked out of the Mercedes garage and started walking through the paddock. I hate it here, not because I dont like formula one , I just dont like my dad. He has always been very protective, too protective. I am not allowed to date anybody because it could cause drama if we broke up. And its not even that he's protective over me, no the only thing he cares about is himseld and his team's reputation. 

"Flooo" I suddently hear a voice from behind say. I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and looked behind me. It was Lando. I gave him a hug and we started to walk. 

"Im suprised to see you walking alone, not with your dad" He said while shedding me a warm smile.

"Well I couldn't find him so I decided to sneak out"

"You talk about the garage like its a prison." He said jokingly.

"It for sure feels like it" I say back with a smile only unlike him, I'm not joking.

"If you want to get away from your dad a bit you can come over tonight" He said suggesting.

"My dad would kill me" normally people use this as an overexaggeration but my dad actually would. He has been so mad at me the last few weeks because I haven't been following every rule. But I just want to know what it feels like to have a friend. I have been homeschooled and most kids assumed I was too bratty to be their friend. So when Lando and I started chatting I was so exited to finally have a friend.

"He doesn't have to know, how late does he normally go to bed?" Was he seriously asking this? 

"9pm I think, but why?" 

"Meet me at 10:30 at my house" He said while starting to walk quicker. " I have to go so see you tonight!" He said while waving goodbye. 

I'm actually going to be hanging out! I couldn't believe this, since I haven't hung out with anybody since I was 13. The only kind of friend i have is Lily. I met her at volleyball. I sometimes text with her but I have never hung out with her.

I walked back and saw my dad standing at the door leaning against it. Shit.

"Where have you been Flora?" He said in a low and  serious tone. 

"I wanted to take a walk to clear my mind" 

"Atleast you weren't with Lando again, get inside" He said whilst giving me a shove into the garage.

"Ur luckly Flora, we are ahead of the scedule so we are going home at 3" He said with a smile but I could see behind his eyes that he wasn't happy with it at all. 

When we got home I pretended that I wasn't feeling so good so I went to my room to take a nap. I wasn't lying abou the nap but the real reason was so I had more energy for tonight. I slept from 4 till 9. I woke up with a text from my dad saying "Im going to sleep, goodnight". 

At about ten I slowly creeped out of my room and looked around to see if he really went to sleep. I walked up to the front door and tried to open it as silently as I could. Closing the door behind me, I started walking to Lando's place, which was about a 20 minute walk from my house. I ended up arriving there at 10:35.

"Floo!" He said exitedly

"Come in ill show you around" He said whilst giving me a hug. His place was very nice.However, we where halfway through chatting , having a good time, when I received a text from my dad. 

"Flora come home inmediatly! you know that your not allowed to talk to the competitors" 

"Oh shit, look at this" I said giving my phone to Lando to see.

"How does he even know?" He said confused.

"I really dont know but I have to go, otherwise he wil be even more mad" I gave him a hug and walked to the door. Goodnight Lando, I had a good time until it got ruined" I said while walking away.

On the way to my house I kept trying to find a way that he could know where I was. Thats when it hit me, he has my location!  When I got to my house he was already standing in the door opening, looking at me intimidatingly.

"I wanted to check up on you because I actually felt bad for you, but when I knocked I got no respond." "And to my suprise when I walked in you weren't there" I could see the fury in his eyes, this isn't good.

"Im so sorry dad, Im just happy because I managed to make a friend" I say softly.

"You can be friends with anyone but not somebody from the other team!" He said whilst raising his voice. 

""You know what, I'm done with you and your sneaking around. You are not allowed to live under my roof anymore" He full out screamed at me, I felt my throat close up.

"I am going to get an apartment for you so start packing your stuff" He said while walking away.

2 days later he told me that he had found an apartment for me. 

"So where is it?" I asked him.

"Close to silverstone" He said in a serious tone.

"Wait what?" "You cant be serious!" "Thats pretty much across the country!" I was so angry but confused at the same time. The only good thing is I wont see him as much.

"Its practical to have a place to stay there for racing reasons" He said, noticing my confused look.

"So why can't you move there?!" 

"I am"

"Wait what?!"

"I also got a place to stay there, to you know keep an eye on you" "Oh yeah and you're going to have a roommate, We dont know who it is yet, so dont even ask"

"Great" I said sarcastically. This couldn't get any worse. 

"We will be moving there in two weeks" Never mind it just did, my life is turning into a nightmare!