discontinuing + quitting </3

hi guys !!

i just want to announce that i will be discontinuing this book, it will stay up tho and uhm yeah.

i'm also quitting my writing thingy, whatever it's called, to focus more on the things that really matter most to me.

(you guys matter a lot to me, just know i'm referring to the book when i say that !)

i don't want to seem like a weird and freaky kpop stan, so that's one of the reasons why i'm stopping everything that i have with writing books and stuff similar to that !

all my books will stay up and it's my decision if i decide to come back, which isn't likely, since i'm also deleting the app (unless the journal idea happens).

my account will stay up though and maybe once in a while i'll come through and say hello to you all !!

i'm sorry for leaving you on a cliffhanger 🙁 but whenever you're on a cliffhanger of a show, think of me y'know :33

anyways... thank you, for over 13k reads on this book, over like 300 votes i think idk, and much more.

thank you for being a great community !! i hope to see you all again soon, either with a new book or just a simple hello :))

i'm debating wether or not to make a book but it's my journal, so i can fill you guys in on my days and stuff !!

i'll give all of you 24 hours to decide wether or not the journal book thing idea is good, since journaling is about myself and my life is quite interesting, i think you guys will find the idea good.

but if not, that's okay too ! regardless if i make the book or not, i'll still be here <33

if you wanna be friends/just talk, you can find me on discord or instagram !!
(both are my main accs)

discord: .atilyk
instagram: atilyk.xo

thank you for this wondrous journey with a crazy book ending with a cliffhanger <3

thank you for everything, goodbye !!

sincerely, me :33