(1) It starts well

I was getting late and my best friend as usual was hooking with her boyfriend and ignoring me. We were already late for the concert but I don't know but nick was just sticked to lily's lips.

"Can u guys pls stop this, we are already pretty late"

They finally stopped and both of theirs lips were swolen and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Do I look like I just got a lip surgery?" lily's says mischievously.

"You look very sexy lil" nick says with a huge grin.

"Hey guys stop! I am going alone if u want to do this only... you guys dragged me here and now this" I say irritated.

"Cool down eli" they both say in unison.

And luckly we got out of Nick's home before they again start and went to the concert of ice spice..which was a 1 hr drive and we all were very very excited. yayy!!

***

"Yesterday was a big hit..u guys should have come.. we missed you" lily said to ari and Mia. They both are cousins and are sticked to each other like a magnet.

"Yeah we also missed you guys..and really wanted to come but u know we couldn't" mia says with a sad face. She has brown eyes with light brown curly hairs and is a little short but is extremely cute and caring while ari, lily and I are of almost the same height ..ari has black hairs with bangs that make her look really adorable with her black puppy eyes. They couldn't come yesterday because they had a family dinner and there family is preety close so they couldn't deny also.

The leftover day went really well ..we kinda did a girls shopping day but for only 3 hrs and then went home cuz ari had a online class for hair styling...on which she is crazy ...and then after some time we all went back.

But as much as the day was wonderful I still had to pass the night ..will I be able to cuz those will come...I know.

So hey guys!! I hope u are enjoying as this is my first time writing a book and I really wish u like it!!

Xoxo
Pls vote and comment.!!

Ava<3