(4) Messed Up

"OH MY GOSH!!!" I scream and everyone looks at me but I don't give a fuck cuz I just discovered somethin that's gonna be the hell of me.

Lorenzo Agello is my new roommate and I don't get if he wrote the wrong address or somethin but then reality hits me hard when I remember that when my mom left yesterday she was talking about something like... that my father's bestfriend's son is shifting to LA and that they decided to make him my roommate ...at that time I didn't Paid that much attention to it and now that I know the dots are connecting cuz my dad's bestfriend surname is Agello and so does Lorenzo's surname is.

I am pinching myself thinking that this damn dream will get over but it's not cuz this is reality.

***

I am in my home gym that's just so beautiful with a big glass mirror that shows the greenery that is absolutely calming and has lound speakers and colorful lights and I really love my gym because it gives me peace.

But right now I am punching the damn punching bag with all the anger about what my parents did and I can't complain,cuz already they gave me the permission to stay in LA after all the mafia training I got and the fact that till now I didn't have a roommate was because I have thousands of bodyguards always beside me and keeping an eye.

And everytime when someone tries to give in they just freak out and leave and as usual my bodyguards always tell everything to my father and that has become my habit and now I am used to live alone.

My family got this villa as a gift for me for my 13th birthday and I am glad they gave me because this really is an actual heaven ..it has everything that I don't even have to go out for anything.

And my parents ofcourse live in Italy, in Sicily and yesterday my mom came to have a check on me and as she supports many charities...she also had some work related to it.

And a big thing Is that I not Eliana Sherlom I am actually Eliana Licciardi...

Yeah I am from a Mafia family...I think u guys must have figured it out till now.

Yeah it's a bit shocking and the reason behind it was that...

I don't wanted anyone to know I am from one of the most powerful mafia. And the excuse I made for the hundreds of bodyguards I have all the time around me is quite lame and it's like you know my father is just very overprotective and he really is also but still it's not the whole truth.

My family is 24/7 caring about me that someone will hurt me or something will happen to me.

but now I Think they won't be that much worried as they sent me such a big surprise....Lorenzo Agello.

My hand are already red and I think if I punch more...they are gonna start bleeding.

When I come out of my gym and take a hot shower and get ready with my stuff for today's work but then I realise he has to come and I don't have to.

But then I think why did he gave me the address then ... but now I think with my overthinking mind that he doesn't even know I am his roommate.

Like he is the one like me who doesn't give a shit about hearing every detail our parents say and I already knew that by the act he did in today's class but now it's confirmed.

Wow wow wow.

I just wait as it's not 4 till now ...and at the time when the clocks hits 4 my bell rings and I am shocked he is such an accurate time person but I hit the amazement out of me.

And goes down by buy the beautiful marble tiles that are made of rose quartz as it's my favorite stone and open the door as my bodyguards already checked in the Camera that he is standing outside.

He is still wearing his morning clothes with a bag he has hung on one shoulder and I am a bit surprised that the bodyguards didn't stop him but I know that my father must have already told them so there is no extra worrying.

I am wearing my floral top that has a V neck and shows my cleavage a little bit... and I have styled it with denim shorts and a messy bun with my dirty blonde hairs.

So everyone, are you liking the characters?🙃.

Hope u like the mysteries and the little secrets!

Vote and comment!

Love u yall<3

x,Ava