(15) Somethin' odd

I think it is the end.

End of my life, end of the world.

To me it seems the end of everything.

But it's not so bland to be sad about.

I am leaving the world with something I will remember.

Still it feels bad because I can not share with the person it's about.

The name is...

"Eli!! Eli!"

There is a small women standing with big blue eyes staring right through my soul with concern.

"Oh my fucking" she says with a sigh.

Finally my vision is clear and I see a nurse who is in her mid 40's.

Wait I am in a hospital. Like the fuck.

I can't believe if it's a dream or reality Because I just don't get it how I survived a horrific accident when the happy memories were there to take me away from the living hell.

My eyes again starts getting blury as I try to remember what happened because all I have in my mind are the strange yet beautiful memories of something I feel connected to.

Then a figure rushes to me and I can hear the beeping sounds of several machines bluring with my vision.

Now I hear someone shouting and I think I really am dying.

I am wondering who got me here when I was in middle of nowhere.

Maybe my dad's bodyguards or Lorenzo, no he doesn't even knew.

But another realization hits me when I remember that it was not an ordinary accident but it was planned by someone.

Now I can somehow connect the dots and just when I Start to think..

Beeepppppp....

I can hear cries, shouts and gunshots everywhere.

I try to open my eyes but they feels like kilos of weight have been put on my eyes.

With a little peep I am flashed back by lots of light cutting right through my eyes.

It's so much of pain that tears brim in my eyes, making my vision blur again.

Then suddenly I feel a hand that lightly brushes my face and swipe my tears so gently, it feels like a feather.

I jerk at this sudden contact but the person holds me at place.

Now I have understood that whosoever the person is, is a man, but a tough and muscular physique one.

That man's subtle brushes my cheek and hot breath fans my ear and he whispers, " It's all gonna be right. mia cara."

He sounds so familiar and to find out who he is, I put a great pressure on my mind that it starts to spin and a huge amount of pain strikes my head and everything again is pitch black.

                                   ~Ava