(14) Something

I am in my Aston Martin with a mesmerizing view outside my window.

Today I thought of going on a long drive by myself and enjoying the beautiful place till I am here.

I am still thinking of last night with a mild headache, I don't know what was in my mind that I did all those things yesterday.

And honestly my real motive of this long drive is to get Lorenzo of my mind.

I roll my neck, cringing on the sound of muscles cracks.

And on that very moment I take a brief moment to look outside of my window and see the beauty but somehow or from nowhere lots of dust or whatever it is gets in my eyes and it instantly starts burning like hell.

I am at the river side road which have no fence and with that in my mind I try to handle my wheel with the pain in my eyes and then managing to peep to lower the speed.

But my breaks are not working.

Shit, God what is wrong with my kismet!

I mutter all the sin words because this is really shit that is going on and I can no longer peep as the burn becomes unbearable and my head hit the the neck supporter, my legs still on the breaks with a hope that it will suddenly start working.

I am still trying to hit a safe spot.

And suddenly everything goes black, with the feel of nothing but just thinking what is even happening with me or this is just a bad dream from which I am gonna wake up.

I wait and I don't wake up, with that I think I have lost myself in my dreams and I may not ever come back.

It doesn't feel like the end but at the same time I feel like I have lost something.

I feel suffocated like someone is choking me but I know I feel like this because of my claustrophobia.

Still something that feels familiar to me is going in my mind, it is black and some blured faces, there are small children holding hands and hugging.

Looking so sweet and cute eventhough I have no idea why am I even seeing them in my last minutes of life.

They gives me a small smile or else it's just me feeling that I am smiling because what I think is that my body is numb but my heart is not and I think my heart is melting with something sweet with a feel of enjoyment and comfort.

These small happy children, who are so unfamiliar to me but at the same till feels so good to see them and feel their happy moments.

And the ending seven minutes of my life are these children.

One cute little girl so familiar to me and one handsome little boy who gives me the comfort of my whole life.

And this is the end of my life with my last seven minutes.

I think so.

But this ending is not bad with these strange memories of what I don't know but I think my heart does very well.

And seems to not forget my dear heart.

***