(12) Drunk

"Honey why didn't you pick up my call?"

"I was in the shower at that time father."

"You sure? Everything's alright?"

"Yes father."

"Okay."

"Why did you call me by the way?"

"Can't I call my lovely daughter?"

"I am just joking father, I am always free for you."

"Hmm I doubt."

"Father."

"I am also just kidding, So, tell me how it's going with Lorenzo?"

"Fine."

"I heard you both are indulged into a group project."

"I knew it that you would know that."

"Ofcourse I would, how can I not care about my most precious love."

"Hmm I know"

"Okay if everything is alright, I will take my leave."

"Okay father, take care and say hi to mother also."

"Your mother keeps missing you honey, So, you should call her sometime. She would have talked to you right know but I am in my office."

My mother is not like other mafia wives. She has her own company of fashion and also contributes a lot in charity and animal husbandry.

And me and my father is a whole lot proud of her.

"Yes father I will talk to her and tell her that I am also missing her a lot. It's just my semester is going to end and I have given everything to my studies."

" Hmm I understand. Call me if you need anything and don't give a second thought if you want something, I am always there for you in whatever conditions."

"I know father."

"Bye mia cara"

"Bye father"

I hate lying to my father who can give his life for me.

He is cold to others, but he is soft like cotton to his family and especially me and my mother.

I hate Lorenzo!

I don't know what else I will have to do for him or what else he will make me do.

This is only the starting.

***

It's past one day of the incident that happened with Lorenzo and we both have not spoken a single word to each other.

I don't even go for the buffets because I just don't want to run into him.

It's always been awkward.

And speaking of the past few days, we both just like to stay apart as it's the best option for both of us.

I have almost completed the project as I don't have any exceptions from him. Hardly some days are left for the submission and on this project lies so many things.

Also, I am also not a 'whatsoever will happen' kind of person like Lorenzo is.

So I am always at the better side because everytime I have tried to move a little, it has always resulted in something bad only.

I am sitting in my balcony.

Enjoying the beautiful scenery that I get to enjoy a very less time as I am always busy with something or my father doesn't allow but this time its different as I have noticed my father didn't send any bodyguards or secret ones also even though they are not secret for me because I am meant to notice and be aware of my surroundings and somehow I have mastered that.