(5) Project part 2

"Heyy!"

"Mm" he just mutters and comes inside as I give him space to do so.

"I thought u didn't knew I am Eliana Licciardi and your new roommate"

" Yeah, cuz I didn't give a fuck about this thing earlier.But now I think I know and gave u the shit" he says with his deep voice that just sounds so calming to my ears. But still leave his voice ...he is such a dick.

"Sry but u are so overwhelmed and I would like to tell u that i also didn't give a shit about you and so now and i don't want to waste my time so should we start with the project" I say as I am really annoyed with his earlier comment.

I say that and walk to my big kitchen island.

And I am sure he muttered something and I also know it was about me and somethin not good.

"Yeah but alteast tell me the topic" he says with an annoyed face that I want to punch.

"OH yeah I have to discuss it with you as u were out of the class hooking with girls" I don't know but these words just came out of my mouth...shit this has always been my problem.

"Mind your own buisness, sweetheart"
He says like really he is giving me a warning, I think he is.

I roll my eyes and settle on one of the stools and he also does the same on the one beside me.

And oh gosh, he smells so good, it's the Clive Christian Imperial Majesty
Cologne. And it smells so manly that I wanna eat him.

Oh gosh..wake up Eli! What are u even thinking.

"U are drooling girl" he says with a smirk.

I am now full of embarrassment and I am damn sure I am looking like a tomato by now.

"Ah mm" I clear my throat," So the topic is....." and I explain all the things and the key points and I have to accept that when he is concentrating..he looks so cute and sexy.

"OK so now I am clear with the basis"

He stands up and then I think he is gonna ask me about his room.

But before he has the chance to speak "Are u wearing Clive Christian Imperial Majesty by any chance" I ask cuz I was not able to hide my curiosity.

"I am empressed! But why do u ask...do u wanna eat me?"

" ha ha u are not even my type"

"I am not even interested in being ur type"

I roll my eyes and start walking to the room but he holds my wrist and pull me back and the same time I go for a tight punch but he holds it.

"I am again impressed" he says with a huge grin.

I don't know I am functioned like that only for my self defense.

My whole life as I am the daughter of Enzo Licciardi. A Mafia.

But I think one reason was that I was really annoyed with him as I don't just attack anyone.

"You could have used words... you are lucky I was calm or else by now your dick must have been bleeding." He pulls me to flip me but I put my legs between his legs and pulls it that he is on the ground.

And is in my control.

"OH gosh!"

"What? U are impressed I think" I say with a grin as I am really happy to vent my anger on him like this.

"Yeah I really am... passed the test"

"Test? what test?"

"That u are the daughter of Enzo Licciardi"

"What the heck do u mean by that and there is no doubt I am the daughter of Licciardi Family" I gesture to my ensane villa.

"Calm down ,sweetheart, I was just checking"

I scoff and just tells him where his room is and I just leave before telling him...

"Night! And tomorrow I will discuss the rules"

"Let's see ur fucking rules" he says under his breath but was loud enough for me to hear.

***

I was in the shooting range that is in my house and was having a really good time cuz I was getting bull's eye most of the time and then practiced with some dummies also.

I was wearing olive green cargo pants with a white high neck tank top.

After around one hour I went to kitchen and to have some breakfast and saw Lorenzo coming out of his room.

No wait was he in the gym because his body is sweaty and his hair is a little damp.

He is wearing grey shorts and a white t-shirt.

But I have to accept that even in the most simple clothes he manages to look good.

Then his eyes meet my eyes and that time I notice that his eyes has a beautiful shade of hazel with green colour and I kept trying to read his eyes but didn't find anything.

I can mostly read people's expressions and emotions as I am also an emotional person...I think so that's why or I am a highly observant person but the thing is I just don't show it.

I just collect the information to use it later or to understand the person in a better way.

After some sec I break the eye contact and he asks" Where are u coming from, Amica mia?"

"From the shooting range... and by the way I am not your friend"

"Who said I wanted to?"

I am about to say something but he stops me by holding is hand in air...and says "I have found some places for our project so u better be ready"

I am surprised that he is even worried about the project.

"But atleast discuss the places Lorenzo, as I have been in LA for a longer time" I say with furrowed eyebrows.

"Eli do u think living for a longer time makes u more familiar with that place and if you think than u are wrong ,amore mio"

"Stop calling me those nicknames"

"Why? That's my choice, amore mio" he says like he is enjoying that I am getting annoyed so I better be calm.

"OK then Leo" I was going to use a sweet Italian word like him but then settled on Leo because calling him Lorenzo all the time to me felt a little weird.

He smiles and disappears in his room before I have a chance to say because of his phone call.

***

I am really excited to write the next upcoming parts as they now have become roommates!!

Vote and comment <33

x, Ava