Chapter 11 : Partener în crima

It has been 3 days... 3 fucking days that this asshole has been living in my house staring at me all day.
He lives on the couch, taking me for his fucking maid.

I can't even count on my job anymore, I pocketed my overtime money before quitting, it would have been chaotic to run into Hawks. I stay locked in my room most of the time. I was making myself a coffee (the sixth of the day) when I heard his voice from the depths of my sofa.

"Make me one too."

......Ouhhhhh....I'm gonna kill this fucker. (Maybe the coffee made me particularly tense.)

I stood in front of him and spilled my entire cup on his little face while talking.
"We're going to have a little chat, you and me: First, you explain to me what you are expecting from me. And secondly, you're getting out of my place!"

He slowly raised his cofee soaked hair to me "Sheesh... Don't worry, it was my intention to tell you but how can I put it... I've had some days that were a little complicated...a little stressful...so I'm resting a little."
He looked at me with his weasel face, a little shit smile on his lips.

"Well you're going to sunbathe your ass far from my house!" I yelled.

"You didn't wanted me to tell you my expectation before?"
Little shit smile... Not even a real one with his blank expression.

"You see... the last few days have been somewhat... hectic.
I needed to recover of my emotions. As for my goal it's very simple...
I want to destroy Endeavor "

His smile had disappeared, his cerulean eyes were deep, piercing me with their hardness. 

I stared at him in a  'I hate my life ' mode then I sighed.
"If I had known I would have thrown myself out the window when I saw your little smile which stinks of an asshole." 

He laughed "And to lose such a precious sidekick...what a shame."

"So what? I give you endeavor's papers and you leave me in peace?" I was lost. This guy was playing a game that I didn't even know the rules to.                                                                                                            
I wasn't understanding him. He had a goal that's for sure, he's much smarter than he looks, but what?
What did he want?

"Ahh...it would be so simple. But the information you have...can destroy the very image of the 'Hero'.
And let me ask you some questions.
What will happen if people realize that the heroes they idealize are in fact just assholes like the others?
People who love without knowing end up hating without knowing, don't you think?  

We idealize a person, with the hope of reaching them one day. To become better... A pure being.
And when we realize that there is nothing to achieve and that we will always bathe in vice like the poor humans that we are; It can drive us crazy...

So what? All hope will be destroyed. Because hope is associated with the ideal. 
In our current society where heroism is center of everything, this will inevitably lead to civil war... But you already knew that... didn't you?

And then what would become of the villains?  The very definitions of 'good' and 'evil' would be disrupted.

Me, I'm simple.  I only live for revenge, I want to destroy everything Enji Todoroki knows this is my only goal.
And although I recognize the value of your papers, they are not what I am looking for. That would not be worth the pain I want to inflict on him."

I shivered, somewhere a demon screamed.
His speech was, in places, ironically similar to that of Hawks...
Is the line between 'hero' and 'villain' really as thin as cigarette paper?