13. The Betrayal

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Heyyy!

Dear readers, I'm kinda BUSY with School so I hope you'll understand.

Don't worry because I won't abandon this story.

I will publish chapters later than expected because of my school works.

Don't forget to drink water and eat foods (limit junk foods, eat more healthy foods 😉).

I suggest you to  play songs while reading so you can feel the story more..

You can play "traitor" by Olivia Rodrigo while reading this. Thank You! 🫶🏻

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Y/N's POV:

Y/N, a struggling yet passionate actress, had finally landed a role in a popular TV series. It was a dream come true, and the hard work and determination had paid off. The show's filming schedule required me to be away from home for long hours, but I was happy to provide for my family and pursue my passion.

Scarlett, my partner of five years, was always supportive and understanding. She knew the challenges that came with being an actor and had been my rock throughout my journey. As a talented graphic designer, she worked from home, which allowed us to spend quality time together despite my hectic schedule.

One fateful evening, after a long day on set, I rushed home to be with Scarlett. As I walked through the door, I could sense something was off. The atmosphere was tense, and my heart began to race. I called out for Scarlett, but there was no response.

I made my way to our bedroom, and as I turned the corner, my eyes locked onto a sight that would haunt me forever. There, in our bed, was Scarlett, entangled with another man. Their bodies moved in a way that could only mean one thing - she was cheating on me.

My heart felt like it had been ripped apart. The pain was unbearable, and I couldn't comprehend how someone I loved so deeply could betray me in such a way. I felt like I was in a nightmare from which I could never wake up.

I stood there, frozen, as the reality of the situation sank in. Tears streamed down my face, and I felt like I was suffocating. The man, sensing my presence, looked up and froze, too. His eyes widened in shock as he realized he'd been caught.

Scarlett, on the other hand, tried to play it off casually, as if she hadn't been in the act just moments before. "Hey, babe," she said, attempting to force a smile. "I didn't expect you home so early."

I couldn't find the words to respond. The pain in my chest was too overwhelming. I turned around and walked out of the room, leaving them both behind. I stumbled into the living room, collapsing onto the couch, my heart breaking into a million pieces.

As the tears continued to flow, I couldn't help but feel like I had lost everything. The love of my life had betrayed me, and I was left to pick up the shattered pieces of my heart. The trust we had built together was shattered, and I was unsure if I would ever be able to trust Scarlett again.

In that moment, I realized that the person I had thought I knew had turned out to be a stranger. The pain was unbearable, but I knew I had to find a way to move forward. The road ahead would be difficult, but I had to learn to heal and rebuild my life without the person who had once meant everything to me.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

__________

So?

How was this chapter?

Was it great?

Sorry it took so long...

Writing is a bit hard that's why it's taking so long to finish one chapter.

And I'm busy at school, our teachers are horrible.

I'll try my best to finish my activities and keep writing this story.

I'll try my best to make the next chapters amazing!

Thank you for all your support!

I love you guys!

See you in the next chapters!

Thank you for all your patience in every chapter.

I highly appreciate it.

Bye for now.

__________

A/N: please feel free to suggest. I'm open for suggestions. I'm still busy with school so I might post later than expected... I hope you understand