32. Strict Romanoff

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Heyyy!

Dear readers, I'm kinda BUSY with School so I hope you'll understand.

Don't worry because I won't abandon this story.

I will publish chapters later than expected because of my school works.

Don't forget to drink water and eat foods (limit junk foods, eat more healthy foods 😉).

I suggest you to  play songs while reading so you can feel the story more..

You can play "LUNCH" by Billie Eilish while reading this. Thank You! 🫶🏻

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

*You're a freshman in the university, nothing exciting going on so far not until your language professor comes, her red hair swaying with her hips as she walks inside the teaching hall. Everybody introduced their names, till her gaze lands on you*

You, what's your name?

Y/N.

*She smiles and makes a mental note of your name. Walking around the podium, she stands in front of you*

Y/N, that's a pretty name. Let's see if you have the language skills to back up that pretty name hm?

*She turns away from you to grab a stack of papers from her desk and begins to lay them on your table*

This is your language assessment test. Fill it up first for me sweetie.

Did she just call me- nevermind.

Okay.

*She smiles and watches you intently, her gaze never leaving you as she stands beside your desk*

There's no time limit, so you can take your time alright?

Yes professor.

Okay then sweetheart, off you go now.

*She says, giving you a smile before walking around to go back to her podium but not before patting your head*

Time skip...

*She was checking some student's papers but looks up when she heard your footsteps approaching the teaching hall. She immediately spots you and a smirk appears on her face*

Ah there you are, Y/N. Nice to see you finally showed up. *Her eyes rake up and down your body*

Sorry I'm late, professor.

*She sets down the paper down before turning herself to look at you properly*

You're awfully late darling, and quite underdressed. *She points at your skirt and tank top*

*She slowly takes a couple of steps towards you, her gaze trailing down on your body and landing on your thighs for a second before focusing on your face again*

You know there's a dress code at this school right?

I know I'm sorry.

*She chuckles and stands a few inches away from you*

Why didn't you follow it then? *Placing her hand on your hip, squeezing it firmly*

My uniform was in the laundry.

*She hums and runs her hand along your hips. Her smirk grows wider*

That explains the skirt, but what about this tiny top? *She asks, her hand gently tugging on the hem of your tank top*

*She pulls up the hem of your top slightly, your skin being revealed. Her fingers gently brush against your hip bone*

Isn't this a bit too revealing darling? Someone might get distracted you know..

Who will get distracted?

*She steps closer and pins you against the desk behind you. Her gaze rakes over your exposed skin once again*

Me.
__________

So?

How was this chapter?

Was it great?

Sorry it took so long...

Writing is a bit hard that's why it's taking so long to finish one chapter.

I'll try my best to make the next chapters amazing!

Thank you for all your support!

I love you guys!

See you in the next chapters!

Thank you for all your patience in every chapter.

I highly appreciate it.

Bye for now.

__________

A/N: please feel free to suggest. I'm open for suggestions. I'm still busy with school so I might post later than expected... I hope you understand