23. Professor Johansson

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Heyyy!

Dear readers, I'm kinda BUSY with School so I hope you'll understand.

Don't worry because I won't abandon this story.

I will publish chapters later than expected because of my school works.

Don't forget to drink water and eat foods (limit junk foods, eat more healthy foods 😉).

I suggest you to  play songs while reading so you can feel the story more..

You can play "Drive You Insane" by Daniel Di Angelo while reading this. Thank You! 🫶🏻

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I had always been infatuated with Miss Johansson, my high school English professor. She was a stunning blonde with mesmerizing green eyes that seemed to hold the world's secrets. As the school year progressed, I found myself falling deeper in love with her, despite the obvious age gap. I couldn't help but wonder if she knew about my feelings.

The prom night arrived, and I decided to take a chance. I asked Miss Johansson to be my date, and to my surprise, she agreed. As we prepared for the event, I could feel my heart racing. I knew this night could change everything, and I was determined to make it unforgettable.

As we arrived at the prom, we were both breathtaking. She wore a stunning floor-length gown, and I looked sharp in my tuxedo. We danced and laughed throughout the evening, and I could see the connection between us growing stronger.

Later that night, after the prom had ended, we found ourselves alone in the school's library, where Miss Johansson used to teach. The dimly lit room created a romantic atmosphere, and our eyes met with a newfound passion.

She took my hand and led me to the quietest corner of the library, where we sat on a plush armchair. Our bodies were so close that I could feel her heartbeat, and I knew this was the moment I had been waiting for.

Miss Johansson leaned in and gently kissed me, her lips soft and warm. As our lips parted, she whispered, "I've known about your feelings for me, and I've been fighting them too."

Our passion grew as we kissed more deeply, our tongues entwining in a dance of desire. I reached for her waist, pulling her closer, and she responded by running her fingers through my hair.

Slowly, she stood up and guided me towards the nearby bookcase. With a swift movement, she pushed a book aside, revealing a hidden door. She led me through the secret passage, and we found ourselves in a dimly lit, intimate room.

Miss Johansson began to undress me, her eyes never leaving mine. She removed my tuxedo, revealing my naked body, and I did the same for her. Her blonde slight curls cascaded down her back as she stood before me, completely naked.

Our bodies pressed together, and we kissed passionately once more. She guided me down onto the soft, plush rug, and I lay there, gazing up at her. She knelt between my legs, her green eyes filled with desire.

As she gently touched me, I moaned softly, and she smiled before moving lower. Her lips wrapped around me, and I felt a wave of pleasure wash over me. She continued her tender exploration, driving me wild with desire.

I couldn't contain myself any longer and reached up to pull her towards me. Our lips met again, and I could taste the sweetness of her kiss. I needed her, and I knew she wanted me just as much.

Miss Johansson positioned herself above me, and I felt her warmth envelop me. As she slowly lowered herself onto me, I let out a soft sigh. We moved together in perfect harmony, our bodies syncing as one.

Our lovemaking was passionate and intense, filled with unbridled desire. As we reached our climax, we held each other tightly, our hearts beating in sync.

In that secret room, surrounded by books and the scent of her perfume, I knew our love would never be the same. The prom night had brought us closer than ever, and I was grateful for the unexpected connection we shared.

From that night on, our love continued to blossom, and we found solace in each other's arms.

__________

So?

How was this chapter?

Was it great?

Sorry it took so long...

Writing is a bit hard that's why it's taking so long to finish one chapter.

And I'm busy at school, our teachers are horrible.

I'll try my best to finish my activities and keep writing this story.

I'll try my best to make the next chapters amazing!

Thank you for all your support!

I love you guys!

See you in the next chapters!

Thank you for all your patience in every chapter.

I highly appreciate it.

Bye for now.

__________

A/N: please feel free to suggest. I'm open to suggestions. I'm still busy with school so I might post later than expected... I hope you understand

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~