31. Red

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Heyyy!

Dear readers, I'm kinda BUSY with School so I hope you'll understand.

Don't worry because I won't abandon this story.

I will publish chapters later than expected because of my school works.

Don't forget to drink water and eat foods (limit junk foods, eat more healthy foods 😉).

I suggest you to play songs while reading so you can feel the story more..

You can play "Somewhere Only We Know" by Keane while reading this. Thank You! 🫶🏻

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Y/N and Natasha were two young girls living in the Red Room, a top-secret facility run by a ruthless man named Dreykov. They had been taken from their homes as children and brought to this bleak, harsh place where they were treated as little more than weapons. Despite the cold, clinical atmosphere and the strict supervision of the guards, a strong bond of friendship had formed between the two girls. They spent their days training, enduring grueling physical and mental trials designed to turn them into expert assassins.

One day, as Y/N and Natasha were resting in their small shared room, Natasha looked over at Y/N and said, "Do you ever wonder what it's like outside of this place? What life is like for normal people who aren't forced to grow up in a place like this?" Y/N looked up, her expression hardening. "We don't have the luxury of wondering," she replied. "We're weapons, not people."

Natasha looked sad as she nodded in agreement. "I know, but sometimes I can't help but wish for more," she said, her voice quiet. "Maybe someday we'll be free from this place and can make our own choices again." Y/N looked at her sadly. "We can't hope for impossibilities."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Time Skip ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Years later, Natasha was one of the most elite assassins in the Red Room, trusted by Dreykov to lead assignments and training sessions. But she had never forgotten the friendship she had formed with Y/N, and she could feel herself slipping further and further away from her humanity. One day, as she lay awake in her small single room, she knew she could no longer stay in the Red Room. She had to make her escape.

She knew it wouldn't be easy - the Red Room was heavily fortified and guarded at all times. She would have to use all of her skills to sneak out undetected and make her way into the outside world. She spent weeks planning and waiting for the right moment to make her move.

Finally, late one night, when most of the guards were asleep, she silently made her way through the Red Room, avoiding the security cameras and dodging the few guards on duty. She carefully and quietly made her way to the wall of the compound, and then she took a deep breath and started to climb.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Time Skip ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After years apart, Y/N and Natasha's paths cross again in the Avengers Compound. Y/N had become a skilled agent for Shield and was assigned to work with the Avengers on a particular mission. Natasha was shocked when she saw Y/N enter the compound, and she couldn't believe that she was actually standing in front of her. Y//N was equally surprised to see Natasha and was immediately reminded of the intense connection they once had in the Red Room.

Natasha: "Y/N, is that really you?"

Y/N: "Natasha... it's been a long time."

Natasha: "I can't believe you're here. I never thought I'd see you again."

Y/N: "You don't know how long I've waited for this moment to come."

The two women stood in silence for a few moments, simply staring at each other as they took in the shock of the moment. Natasha was struck by how much Y/N had changed, but she could still recognize the same fiery spirit in her eyes.

Natasha: "I always wondered if you had escaped after I left."

Y/N: "I did. Like you, I couldn't bring myself to stay."

Natasha: "I'm so glad that you did. We were both smart to leave that place."

Y/N: "We were. But I have to admit, I never stopped thinking about you and the bond we shared."

Natasha smiled, feeling her heart flutter. "Neither did I, "she admitted.

Natasha took a step closer to Y/N, her heart pounding in her chest. She had always felt a strong bond with Y/N, even after all these years, and seeing her again had brought those feelings flooding back. Without thinking, she leaned in and kissed Y/N on the lips.

At first Y/N was startled, but then she found herself returning the kiss, her own feelings for Natasha reigniting as if no time had passed at all. They kissed passionately, all the emotions they had suppressed for so long coming to the surface.

__________

So?

How was this chapter?

Was it great?

Sorry it took so long...

Writing is a bit hard that's why it's taking so long to finish one chapter.

And I'm busy at school, our teachers are horrible.

I'll try my best to finish my activities and keep writing this story.

I'll try my best to make the next chapters amazing!

Thank you for all your support!

I love you guys!

See you in the next chapters!

Thank you for all your patience in every chapter.

I highly appreciate it.

Bye for now.

__________

A/N: please feel free to suggest. I'm open for suggestions. I'm still busy with school so I might post later than expected... I hope you understand