29. Shattered Hearts and Broken Promises

Y'ALL I'M SHOCKED THAT I'M STILL ALIVE 😭 LMAO

BTW...GUYSSSS OMGGG EXAMS ARE FINALLY DONEEEE BUT STILL WE HAVE UP I'M SCHOOL ACTIVITIES WHICH IS THE GRADUATION BALL AND GRADUATION CEREMONY....

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING 🥹❤️

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Heyyy!

Dear readers, I'm kinda BUSY with School so I hope you'll understand.

Don't worry because I won't abandon this story.

I will publish chapters later than expected because of my school works.

Don't forget to drink water and eat foods (limit junk foods, eat more healthy foods 😉).

I suggest you to  play songs while reading so you can feel the story more..

You can play "Only" by RY X while reading this. Thank You! 🫶🏻

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Y/N, a simple woman with a heart full of love and dreams, was known as the fiancé of Lizzie, also known as Elizabeth Olsen. Their love story was one that captivated many, but little did they know, it was about to take a dark turn.

Lizzie, a renowned actress, had always been the center of attention, but Y/N was her rock, her support system, and her confidante. They shared a bond that was unbreakable, or so they thought.

One fateful day, Y/N stumbled upon a text message on Lizzie's phone. It was a conversation between Lizzie and Robbie. The messages were innocent enough, but Y/N couldn't shake the feeling that something was amiss.

As the days went by, Y/N's suspicions grew stronger. She confronted Lizzie about her secret conversations with Robbie, and that's when the storm began to brew.

"How could you do this to me, Lizzie?" Y/N cried, her voice trembling with pain and betrayal. "I trusted you, and you were unfaithful behind my back."

Lizzie, shocked by Y/N's accusations, tried to defend herself. "Y/N, it's not what you think. Robbie and I are just friends. We've been working on a project together, and our conversations are purely professional."

But Y/N was not convinced. The words cut deep, and the pain in her heart was unbearable. She couldn't comprehend how the woman she loved could betray her trust so carelessly.

Their argument escalated, with both of them hurling painful words at each other, tearing apart the very fabric of their relationship.

"You're a fool, Y/N! You always underestimate me," Lizzie retorted, her eyes filled with anger and disappointment. "I'm a star, and I don't need anyone to hold me back."

Y/N, feeling utterly defeated, responded with a broken heart, "Maybe you're right. Maybe I am just a simple woman who doesn't belong with someone like you."

Their fight left them both emotionally drained, but it was Y/N who couldn't bear the pain any longer. In a desperate attempt to escape the turmoil, she got into her car and drove away, her vision blurred by tears.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

As Y/N drove through the dark, empty streets, her thoughts were consumed by the betrayal she had just experienced. She couldn't see straight, and her mind was clouded with sadness and anger.

In a moment of complete despair, Y/N failed to notice the towering building that stood in her path. Her car collided with it, and the impact sent her into a state of unconsciousness.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

When Y/N regained consciousness, she found herself in a hospital bed, surrounded by concerned faces. Lizzie was standing by her side, her eyes filled with guilt and remorse.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N," Lizzie whispered, tears streaming down her face. "I never meant for any of this to happen. I love you, and I never wanted to hurt you."

Y/N, still in pain from the accident and the emotional turmoil, struggled to find the words to respond. She was hurt, both physically and emotionally, and it would take time for her to heal.

As the days passed, Lizzie visited Y/N in the hospital, trying to make amends for her actions. Y/N, however, remained distant, unable to forgive so easily.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Throughout her recovery, Y/N found solace in the support of her friends and family. They reminded her of her worth and helped her realize that she deserved better than the pain Lizzie had inflicted upon her.

Meanwhile, Lizzie was consumed by guilt, realizing the gravity of her actions and the damage she had caused. She knew she had to make amends and prove to Y/N that she was truly sorry.

As Y/N's physical wounds began to heal, her emotional scars remained deep. It would take time, patience, and understanding for both of them to move forward.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Months went by, and Y/N slowly started to pick up the pieces of her shattered heart. She realized that she deserved love that was pure, honest, and unconditional.

Lizzie, on the other hand, had undergone a transformation. She understood the value of trust and loyalty in a relationship and vowed to never take it for granted again.

One day, as Y/N was walking in the park, she felt a gentle tap on her shoulder. She turned around to find Lizzie standing there, tears in her eyes.

"Y/N, I know I can't change the past, but I want to make things right between us. I love you, and I'm willing to do whatever it takes to earn back your trust."

Y/N, after much contemplation, decided to give Lizzie another chance. They both knew it wouldn't be easy, but they were ready to face the challenges head-on, hand in hand.

And so, the story of Y/N and Lizzie's journey towards healing and reconciliation began, a tale of love, betrayal, and the power of forgiveness.

__________

So?

How was this chapter?

Was it great?

Sorry it took so long...

Writing is a bit hard that's why it's taking so long to finish one chapter.

And I'm busy at school, our teachers are horrible.

I'll try my best to finish my activities and keep writing this story.

I'll try my best to make the next chapters amazing!

Thank you for all your support!

I love you guys!

See you in the next chapters!

Thank you for all your patience in every chapter.

I highly appreciate it.

Bye for now.

__________

A/N: please feel free to suggest. I'm open to suggestions. I'm still busy with school so I might post later than expected... I hope you understand

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~