18. I Love You Jo

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Heyyy!

Dear readers, I'm kinda BUSY with School so I hope you'll understand.

Don't worry because I won't abandon this story.

I will publish chapters later than expected because of my school works.

Don't forget to drink water and eat foods (limit junk foods, eat more healthy foods 😉).

I suggest you to  play songs while reading so you can feel the story more..

You can play "Dandelions" by Ruth B while reading this. Thank You! 🫶🏻

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Scarlett had always been a private person, but as her relationship with her girlfriend blossomed, she found herself wanting to share their love story with the world. The opportunity presented itself in the most unexpected way – an invitation to appear on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.

As the day of the interview approached, Scarlett's nerves were on high alert. She knew she had to look her best, but more importantly, she had to find a way to express her feelings for her girlfriend in front of millions of viewers.

The day of the interview finally arrived, and Scarlett was dressed in a stunning outfit that made her feel both confident and nervous. As she sat in the green room, waiting for her turn on stage, she received a heartfelt message from her girlfriend, filled with love and encouragement.

Jo🩷:
Hi babe relax, calm down. I'm always here okay? I love you ❤️.

With a smile on her face, Scarlett walked onto the set, and the conversation with Jimmy Fallon began. They laughed, shared stories, and Scarlett felt more relaxed than ever before. As the interview was drawing to a close, Jimmy asked her if she had any surprises for the audience.

In that moment, Scarlett knew she had to seize the opportunity to propose to her girlfriend in front of the world. With a deep breath, she turned to Jimmy and said, "Actually, Jimmy, I do have one more surprise for everyone."

Jimmy, intrigued, asked her to elaborate, and Scarlett replied, "I want to take this moment to propose to the most incredible person in my life – my girlfriend, who has been my rock and my inspiration. She has always believed in me, even when I didn't believe in myself. I want to spend the rest of my life with her, and I can't imagine a better way to do that than to share this moment with all of you."

The audience erupted in applause, and Jimmy Fallon, with a wide smile on his face, said, "Well, Scarlett, that is one proposal we've never seen before on our show! Let's give it up for her bravery and for love!"

As the camera panned to Scarlett, she could see her girlfriend in the audience, tears streaming down her face, and a smile that stretched from ear to ear. In that moment, Scarlett knew that her love had been reciprocated, and she couldn't wait to begin the next chapter of their lives together.

The interview ended, but their love story had just begun, and it all started with a surprise proposal under the spotlight on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.

__________

So?

How was this chapter?

Was it great?

Sorry it took so long...

Writing is a bit hard that's why it's taking so long to finish one chapter.

And I'm busy at school, our teachers are horrible.

I'll try my best to finish my activities and keep writing this story.

I'll try my best to make the next chapters amazing!

Thank you for all your support!

I love you guys!

See you in the next chapters!

Thank you for all your patience in every chapter.

I highly appreciate it.

Bye for now.

__________

A/N: please feel free to suggest. I'm open to suggestions. I'm still busy with school so I might post later than expected... I hope you understand

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~