Chapter 4

Issei was at Vale. He was alone because he wanted to explore the city of Vale and see the sight for himself before bringing his daughter or girlfriends to the area since he notice that the white fang still linger here as he just enjoyed it as he heard from Amber. Her powers were stolen somehow. Some unknown figure attacked her and Amber not wanting to die released the fall maiden power to protect herself as the figure left her alone before the power went to somewhere . She would have killed Amber if not for Jaune and Issei who went to check on her arrive and killed the rogue huntress and huntsman. They were disappointed with Amber admitting she release the fall Malden but they understood she just got revived and don't want to die again. Especially after finding the truth of the war. She did reveal that Beacon had no relic and Ozpin hide it somewhere else. Jaune and Issei were glad and realized the fall maiden power are temporary not needed for their goal.

As if last they spoke to Aether he had retrieved the relic of knowledge by secretly attacking Haven Academy. There they learned that Haven headmaster was killed by Lilith who told him she knew of the relic of knowledge and was apart of Ozpin group. She asked that she will take the relic of Knowledge back to Ozpin . However Aether refused and with his girls knocked her out before tying her up. Aether warned them he felt something off about Lilith and Jaune agreed seeing that she was related to Ariel means something else. Also he noticed at least their second objective of collecting all 4 of the relic is almost complete. Their final objective is going to be hard one. Remove Salem and her influence on the 4 kingdom. Ozpin didn't know this but turns out Salem recruited a lot of corrupt and power hungry Huntress and Huntsman with a promise of power. Though luckily they had some information which include. They know Salem had 4 daughters with a dangerous rogue huntsman. The rogue huntsman was killed by Jaune mother Juniper 7 years ago. His family has been preparing him and his sister for the return of Salem once they realized Salem is returning. While Jaune knows he will reach out to Ozpin. What Ozpin didn't know The Arc were created by Salem once but their ancestor found the truth and defeated her long time ago. Now it's up to the new generation. Heck the Arc clan consider him and Aether as one of their own seeing Jaune vouch for them. Issei knew alongside Aether they had to find out the 4 daughter name.

Issei smiled. Jaune was the reason why he and Ddraig are still alive and well. He saved him from the dragon fever by helping him overcome his heartbroken by the girls. He also helped him defeat Trihexa. What surprised Issei the most was that Jaune never took credit fighting Trihexa. He gave the credit to Issei as it was Jaune who gave the killing blow. Issei tried to tell the truth but Jaune refused. Jaune wanted his former harem to regret losing someone who would lay down his life. Issei was also terrified of him he can be scary when he wants to be like his oldest sister. Even though His younger sister Aika while he has a neutral love for his younger sister. His  younger brother Ryu on the other hand tried to apologize only for Issei to punch him in the gut shocking his parents.

He told his younger brother he can keep those fucking cheating whore and to not contact him for help. Ryu understanding he fucked up beg for his brother trying to explain only to Issei wished he never had a little brother. His mother screamed at him wishing he was never born and was a failure. His dad slapped him much to the younger sibling shock. Mari found out what her little brother went through. He swore he thought his parents and younger sister and brother were shitting themself as Jaune and Mari scold them for dear life. Jaune even slapped his father telling them about the supernatural and what issei been through thanks to their neglect. that when the parents realized and begged for his forgiveness but Issei warn them he hated them and won't hesitate to kill them which broke the family as Mari revealed she also was part of supernatural and both agreed to never speak to their family again.  This broke the younger siblings and their father as Issei left with Jaune while Mari went back to college. Mari wished for issei journey good luck and Jaune to watch over him.