Chapter 6

Jaune was with Elena, Rias, and Valery alongside his daughter Alas as they were shopping for more food in the city. Jaune had noticed that the city was much different from what he had remembered, everything had improved greatly, Jaune smiled as he noticed the new area.

"Jaune." Rias said as Jaune looked at Rias as she said "Hey why don't we take Alas here to a toy store? It's been awhile since she's played with other kids."

Jaune saw Alas looking at a toy shop with joyful eyes as she kept tugging her father's hands, "Please Daddy! Please! I prowise to be good!"

Jaune chuckled as he looked at Elena and Valery and they agreed to go as well

"Well alright let's go then." Jaune smiled as Alas cheered and they went into the toy store

As they entered the toy store, Alas's eyes sparkled as she saw the many toys and games inside the store. Jaune couldn't help but laugh as he looked at his daughter play with some dolls, but suddenly he heard a noise that caught his attention, "What was that?"

"I don't know," Rias responded as she was holding Alas's hand and keeping her away from the window.

' Something is out there!' Jaune thought as he looked outside and saw Pyrrha and Alister  spying on them

"Seriously what the hell can't they leave me alone." Jaune muttered as Elena looked at them

"Are those two still stalking you?" Elena asked.

"Seems like it." Jaune sighed as Valery was watching Pyrrha and Alister through the window's reflection and sighed, "I mean Pyrrha I kind of understand why she's here, but Alister? That dude is pathetic."

"Can't really blame him, Elena. Jaune return stronger than before so it makes sense he wanted to know about him." Rias said as Valery rolled her eyes

"Well anyway, let's keep going," Jaune said as he got a text message on his scroll. He took out his scroll and read it and knew who it was.

"Is something wrong?" Valery asked curiously

"It's Aether," Jaune answered as he was reading his text, "He says he found a few targets and will deal with it Lumine, and Ayaka are on their way as well."

"Targets?" Rias asked.

Jaune smiled as he closed his scroll and looked at Alas, "Just some white fang members who need to be dealt with, don't worry about it. Come on, let's keep going."

Rias nodded as they continued to look around the store while keeping their eyes open for any danger. After a while, they had bought several toys for Alas to play with at as the two year old was happy with the toys she had gotten.

"Thank you daddy!" Alas thanked Jaune as he smiled and ruffled her hair

"Don't mention it kiddo," Jaune replied, "Let's head back before it gets late."

Suddenly Jaune felt a chill in the air, "Guys, let's move." Jaune said as only Pyrrha blocked him wanting answer as Alister blushed seeing the girls

" Jaune said as only Pyrrha blocked him wanting answer as Alister blushed seeing the girls