Jaune Arc Bio

Jaune ArcAge 19

Jaune Arc
Age 19

Like: multiverse Gods and Goddess, music, his girls, being a dragon, hero, protecting the innocent,parents, sisters, Team CFVY (in this one the girls are friends), Ozpin, his brother in arm

Neutral (could either like or dislike) : Beacon Students, Winter Schnee, Ironwood, Qrow, Team RWBY, Nora and Ren, Issei parents, Altas,

Hate: Pyrrha( she was the one who replace him), Alister, Salem, White Fang, Dangerous Crinimal, Stray Devil, Khaos Bridge, Stray Fallen Angel, some of Issei ex girlfriends, Abyssal Order, Beacon staff (RageRevan version staff)

Alister is not evil he is like a mini stubborn and ass person who has protagonist complex.

Gaming system

Title: Earth Champion, Dragon Monarch, Hero of Teyvat, One man army, Slayer of Apocalypse. King of Dragons

Level:3450

Experience Points (EXPR): 230000/294500

Health Points (HP): 908000/908000

Strength: SS+

Intelligence: S+

Agility: SS+

Mana: SS+

Luck: S+

Sense:SS+

Combat: SS+

Race: Human, Dragon God, Nephilim, (he can switch race,)

Abilities: Aura, Magic,

Semblance: (Formally) Aura Amp: (He lost his semblance to gain this abilities. He still has aura just no semblance)

Magic:

Astral Magic: The user is able to utilize magical power and/or spells related to the astral plane and its energies.

Animal Magic: The user can create, shape and manipulate spiritual animals

Gun Magic: The user is able use a form of magic that allows them to cast magical spells dealing with guns and similar forms of firearms (i.e., pistols, rifles, machine guns, sniper rifles). This can range from the guns themselves, the user or the ammunition utilized.

Pure Chi Magic: Users of this power have mastered their inner and natural pure energies, also known as pure chi, and can cause change in a way that conforms with their will. Also the user is able to perform a form of magic that allows them to utilize both natural and unnatural forces that can grant incredible powers of both natural and supernatural to the users beyond that of themselves.

Gravity Magic: Users are able use a form of magic that is related and based on gravity. For example, one can use this magic to gain access to (esoteric/mystic/magical) gravity-related abilities or gain the ability to use magic and cast spells using gravity or gravitational forces.