001

Welcome back to Seabrook, where belonging is everything. We're a strong, united and tight-knit community.And that's a good thing 'cause it wasn't always this way. There was a time when we had to protect ourselves. Legend has it that when the first settlers came to Seabrook, they found wild beasts with sharp claws lurking in the forest. Which sparked an epic battle. Seabrook settlers bravely fought off the monstrous attack. And discovered a powerful energy source. Realizing they discovered a precious resource, they safeguarded it from the beasts. They weren't going to let anyone steal their treasure. So they hid it. And the town prospered and grew rich by harnessing the precious energy source. Seabrook benefited greatly as it grew strong, happy, and unified. The beasts were a distant memory. Seabrook forgot monsters could be real. Until clearly, they were. A little lime soda mixed with a dash of industrial strength Seabrook energy...And boom! Zombies were created. In a lot of ways, Seabrook's moved on since then. But it's hard to bury your past.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6 years ago

I was camping with my family it being summer vacation and we are in the forbidden forest. Stories are told here that there are werewolves. That might or might not be true.

I sat down drawling at the dinner table in the camper while my mom was cooking dinner and my dad watching tv on the sofa.

"May sweetie, why don't you go play outside." Mommy told me. I shook my head running out the door going to a field of flowers.

I laid down on the ground looking around. When I hear rustling in the trees. "Hello?" I asked. "Who's there?" I asked.

I look around seeing a boy who looks my age. "Hello!" He says nicely. "I'm May!" I say to him sitting up.

"I'm Wyatt!" He says. We played for a while until I hear my name being called. "Noooo! I have to go before my mom and dad gets upset." I say.

"Let's try to play tomorrow!" I say. "Bye!" We both say at the same time. I giggle to myself before running away to the camper.

I open the door to see my mom crying and my dad with a bruised knuckle. "Hi mommy!" I smile happily.

"Hey sweetheart." She answers putting food on a plate handing it to me with a fork in it. "Thank you mommy!" I say smiling.

"Hey babe, can you get me a beer?" My father says to my mom. I finish eating still hungry.

"Mommy can I get more please?" I ask, mom shakes her head handing grabbing my plate putting more food on it.

I start eating again as mom handed me a glass of milk. "Thank you mommy!" I say with a mouth full of food kicking my feet back and forth in the chair.

"Please don't talk with your mouth full sweetie." Mom said. I shake my head in response. I finish eating and go to bed.

4 years ago

I haven't gone to the forbidden forest in a year mainly because my parents haven't gotten along. I miss Wyatt I haven't seen him in a while.

I use to go all the time and hang out with Wyatt, maybe he forgot about me since I haven't been there. Maybe he was a fake friend, he just faked being my friend.

Wyatt wouldn't do that though right? I hope so..

He probably doesn't even remember me.

Present day

I was in my room laying down watching tv as I packing for cheer camp I packed skirts and shirts and the necessaries. I put on a white shirt and a bright pink skirt with my white tennis shoes.

I finished packing walking downstairs I look at my sofa seeing my father asleep and mom no where to be found.

I sneak out of the house my bag in hand walking to the school.

I looked around seeing others walking around. I meet up with the others and we get on the bus.