008

"Okay Wyatt i would love to stay here with you and the wolves but i have to go to cheer practice." I say i kiss his cheek about to walk away.

"Bye Pup.." Wyatt said grabbing my wrist he kisses my lips and i smile running off to practice.

I get there and i start stretching. "I'm sorry but this practice is for cheerleaders only." Addie says. "Well if you think we're going to leave then you're wrong.." Wynter says.

Wyatt said something and she stopped talking. "No I don't want you to leave, I want you to stay. Show us what you got." I say looking at Wyatt.

He looks at me smiling as he walks to me. "You got yourself a challenge pup." He says with a smile. "Nothing I can't take." I say smiling.

Bucky started the music and I started doing the cheer. I looked at Wyatt and Addison dancing together.

I get thrown up into a stunt flying in the air. I look at Addie and Wyatt ad they are dancing I loosened my knees and fall out of the stunt.

Welp good idea to embarrass myself in front of my boyfriend.

I let out a loud sigh as Wyatt runs to my side. "Hey pup are you okay?" He asked me concerned.

I shake my head getting up. No way I'm jealous of Addison? Wyatt doesn't think anything about her.

I walk to my book bag getting my water bottle out drinking it. "Pup really are you okay?" Wyatt ask me.

"Yes Wyatt." I say. I look at him and he wraps his arms around me. "Love you." Wyatt says. "Love you too Wy." I smile. I look up at him and he pecks my lips softly.

We walk back to the group of cheerleaders and Wolves when Wynter starts coughing. I run to her side squatting down beside her.

"Are you okay?" I ask. She shakes her head. "Our moonstones are running out of its energy." Wyatt says. "You'll be okay Wynter." Wyatt says.

I help Wynter up walking to Wyatt. "Pup, I think Addisons white hair means something.." Wyatt says as me and him walked into the forbidden forest.

"Really?" I ask looking up at him. He shakes his head and I roll my eyes slightly. "I want to sleep" I complain. I jump on Wyatt's back as he fell on the floor.

"Kia!" He yells playfully looking over at me starting to tickle me. I laugh hard as he gets on top of me laughing.

He stops ticking me and looks down. "Hii.." I laugh out of breath. "Hey pup." Wyatt says with a smile.

He leans down kisses me softly, he lays down on top of me and pulls away from the kiss flipping us over with me on his chest.

We just lay there in silence enjoying each other's company together. "This is where we first met you know." Wyatt finally talks. I laugh softly.

WHERE DO I BEGIN?
____________
Wyatt
Kia
Both

Where do I begin
To tell the story of how great a love can be
The sweet love story that is older than the sea
The simple truth about the love she brings to me
Where do I start
With her first hello
She gave new meaning to this empty world of mine
There'd never be another love, another time
She came into my life and made the living fine
She fills my heart
She fills my heart with very special things
With angels' songs, with wild imaginings
She fills my soul with so much love
That anywhere I go I'm never lonely
With her around, who could be lonely
I reach for her hand, it's always there
How long does it last
Can love be measured by the hours in a day
I have no answers now but this much I can say
I know I'll need her 'til the stars all burn away
And she'll be there
How long does it last
Can love be measured by the hours in a day
I have no answers now but this much I can say
I know I'll need her 'til the stars all burn away
And she'll be there