prologue

Ocean sits up with a gasp as she takes in her new surroundings. Sitting up she notices her old friend Lucy Gray Baird walking towards her with a large frown.

"What are you doing here? Was this the capitol?" Her friend asks with immense speed grabbing her.

"Luce, I have no idea how we even got here. Because last time I checked, you were dead." Ocean says with a blank face.

"Dead? How could I be de-" Lucy tries to ask before a voice speaks out.

"Hello, people of Panem. You have been brought here by special technology built by an extraordinary man. You will have more visitors as you are all brought by different timelines." The voice tells the two girls.

"You're alive?" Ocean hears only to find the one person she never wanted to see again.

"Coryo?" She whispers in shock only to see a smirk rather than the smile she was used to.

"Why does he look like a younger version of Snow?" They hear a snarky feminine voice ask behind them.

As they turn around, they find more people who were dressed like they were from somewhere else.

"Now that the new generation are here, we can begin. You all will be watching your life stories focusing on the originator of the O'dair family. Introduce yourselves and where you're from." The voice says making a certain blonde turn his head to look at the girl with the same ocean blue eyes.

"I am Lucy Gray Baird from the Covey."

"I am Corialanus Snow from the Capitol."

"You motherfu-" A redhead tries to charge but is held back by a blonde.

"I am Tigris Snow from the Capitol."

"I am Sejanus Plinth from district 4."

"What is your name?" The blonde boy from before asks Ocean.

"Ocean Finny O'dair from the Covey." She answers in a questioning tone.

"You're my family." He says with a smile.

"Is that so?" She says giving him an equally large smile.

"I am Finnick O'dair from district 4."

"Katniss Everdeen from district 12."

"Peeta Mellark from district 12."

"Johanna Mason from district 7." (and more victors from catching fire, effie, haymitch, and more)

"You can talk during the break, but you all need to know your history. Trust me, you all are in for one hell of a ride." The voice says before a screen pops up.

"Anyone else confused and terrified?" Another blonde boy asks looking at a female with a braid.

"I'm pretty sure we all are kid." Lucy says with a small smile.

The screen shows the words "The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: sorry this is terrible and short but i just hate writing prologues, they will all get to know each other during this time and it will slowly get better. for now work with me and give suggestions. see you next chapter <3)