Earth Chapter 10: The Desert.

ABC: Person yelling.
(abc): Thinking in thought.
"abc": Doing action.

(Y/N) Pov
This is horrible, someone kidnapped Appa and left us to die in the centre of the deadly desert. We look around to spot anything near by but nothing, only the wind blowing in our faces.

Aang: "Upset, turn to Toph" How could you let them take Appa?! Why didn't you stop them?!

Toph: I couldn't. The library was sinking. You guys were still inside and...

Aang: "March up to her" You could have come to get us! I could have saved him!

Toph: I can hardly feel any vibrations out here. The Sandbenders snuck up on me and there wasn't time for...

Aang: "Snapped" You just didn't care! You never liked Appa. You wanted him gone.

I intervene, stood between them.

(Y/N): Aang, stop it! This isn't Toph's fault, she did all she could. We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her, she saved our lives.

Sokka: "Look at the distance" Who's going to save our lives now? We'll never make it out of here.

Aang: "Angrily walk away" That's all any of you guys care about, yourself. You don't care whether Appa is okay or not.

Katara: We're all concerned, but we can't afford to be fighting, now.

Aang "Grabs Sokka's bag and take out Tin's cube" How do you wake him up? I need him to find Appa.

Krypto: We can't. I told you, he won't wake up till his batteries are charged.

Kiri: So what do we do?

Aang: "Drop the cube" I'm going after Appa.

He took off, leaving us behind.

Katara: Aang, wait!

He flies straight to look for our missing friend. I hold on to Katara's shoulder.

(Y/N): Let him go. He needs some time for himself.

I pick up the cube and again put him back in Sokka's bag.

(Y/N): Come on, everyone. We'd better start walking. We're the only one, who knows about the solar eclipse.

Krypto: That's right. Let's get this information to Ba Sing Se.

Kiri: And find Appa.

We start walking, no way to save our lives by standing here and do nothing.

Sokka: You think If we dig out the giant owl, he'll give us a ride?

Momo: But wasn't he the one, who try to buried us?

Zuko Pov
Me and uncle ride on our Ostrich Horse and travel East, to the forest. Uncle is groaning in pain from this bumpy travel.

Zuko: Maybe we should make camp.

Iroh: No, please, don't stop just for me.

No matter how far we keep going, uncle keeps moaning loudly. I can't take it, I stop our ride and have a break. We got off, just as uncle sit down on a rock, while rubbing his sour shoulder. Just as we're about to make camp, I heard something grumbling which I already prepared my battle stance.

Iroh: "Annoyed" What now?

Then a group of men, riding their rhinos, has circled around us. I keep my guard up just in case if they try something.

Iroh: Colonel Mongke, what a pleasant surprise.

Colonel Mongke: If you're surprised we're here, then the Dragon of the West has lost a few steps. "Sharpen his spiky gauntlet bracelet"