Earth Chapter 6: The Blind Bandit.

ABC: Person yelling.
(abc): Thinking in thought.
"abc": Doing action.

(Y/N) Pov
After few days, we stumble on a town, try to find Aang's earthbending teacher but there are so many earthbenders masters to choose. Me and Aang was told by King Bumi that we need to look for someone, who waits and listens. We do some shopping, Sokka admired the bag that he desperately wants it and refuse at the same time, he's been doing like that for half an hour.

Sokka: It's pricey, but I really do like it

Katara: Then you should get it. You deserve something nice.

Sokka: I do, don't I? But no. It's too expensive. I shouldn't.

Krypto: Ok, then don't buy it. It's not that hard.

We began to leave, until Sokka called out.

Sokka: "Smile" You know what? I'm gonna get it.

(Y/N): "Sigh" Fine, but no take back. This is your choice.

Sokka finally bought that bag, he carry it around looking excited. Suddenly we hear 'Psst' like someone is calling us, it was a man holding some sort of invitation papers.

???: Hey, you kids like earthbending? You like throwing rocks? Then check out Master Yu's Earthbending Academy.

He gave one paper to Aang then left. We all stare at it, an earthbending school for young earthbenders, Aang flip the paper that it shows a coupon.

Aang: Look. There's a coupon on the back.

Tin: Hmm, you could do first lesson for free.

Kiri: Lucky for us that we run into that guy.

Krypto: Do you think, this man is worthy for Aang to learn earthbending?

Katara: Who knows? This Master Yu could be the earthbending teacher you've been looking for.

We went to the Academy, Aang went in to begin his first lesson. I'm curious what lesson is he gonna learn, I got an idea as I ask Tin to use the Spy Drone to allow us to see inside. He sends the drone fly over the wall and turn invisible so know one notice the drone. Tin project a screen for us to watch, we sees the students are standing in two line against each other and there's Aang, wearing the Academy school uniform. He stood there bored, he pick something in his ear then sniff it, then a teacher came in, he must be Master Yu.