Earth Chapter 15: Lake Laogai Part 1.

ABC: Person yelling.
(abc): Thinking in thought.
"abc": Doing action.

No Pov
It is night time in Ba Sing Se, in one of the house hold, where (Y/N) and his friends stayed, they all slept peacefully, except (Y/N). In his room, he's tuck and turn over couple time, trying to get to sleep. But he keep hearing so many distressed voices whispering in his ears.

???: "Echo" Help!

That woke him up and look around his room, there's no one here but sleeping Kiri.

(Y/N): Hello?

He keeps hearing whispers of different people voices, he look around confused, he's starting to hearing things.

(Y/N): Hello?

???: "Echo" Help!

(Y/N): Huh?

He turn to the window, he sees something bright at a far distance of the town. He open his window and look at that light, where there's a smoke. With his telescope vision, he zoom closely to see a building is on fire, inside is a father holding a baby.

Father: "Echo" Help! Someone please help us!

(Y/N): "Gasp" I gotta help.

He quickly put on his Super Suit and dash out of the window, towards the burning building. The fire is about to get close, just as the father and the baby thought it's the end but a blur swoop them off the burning building then onto the street, next to the crowded people.

Father: "Look around, confused" What the?!

Woman: "Point" Look!

Everyone sees (Y/N) stood there, facing the burning building. He ran around the building with his super speed, he create a small tornado that vacuum the oxygen off then he could easily put out the fire.

Everyone are amazed and they're cheering their hero

Father: "Hold the baby" Thank you. Who are you?

(Y/N): My name is (Y/N). (Y/N) the Superboy.

Father: "Eyes widen" From the rumours?

Every citizen are mumbling with excitement that the rumours, they've been heard about, is true.

???: "Echo" Oh, no! I can't stop it!

(Y/N) heard another trouble. At the Lower ring, the Ostrich Horse is running out of control, the driver of the carriage couldn't stop it. Luckily (Y/N) came and stops the wild animal as he use the calming trick to pet the Ostrich Horse to calm down. The driver thanks him, then (Y/N) heard another disturbance as he dash away. Superboy ran all over Ba Sing Se, when ever there's trouble or people are in distressed.

Woman: "Echo" Help me!

Man: "Echo" Help!

Man 2: "Echo" Is anyone out there?!