Chapter 4: Unleashed

Word count: 21,021

Spam the comments, you guys crack me up!
________________________________________

Previously:

Ambrose stood up with a smile and cracked his neck before sighing and looking to the group. "Alright, eat up, gossip-whatever really I don't really care as I have another group to get back to for the time being so enjoy and I'll see you guys in a bit for the next episode."

The narrator smiles and waved his hand to summon a table filled with every fold they could want as well as never ending drinks to hold them off.

Before anyone could say anything to the man he snapped his fingers and disappeared from the room once more.

"He's annoying when he does that" Mindy said as she leaned over to Chad with a plate fill of pizza and bread sticks.

"Agreed" Chad muffled out with a mouth full of a taco bell crunch wrap.

"Dude..."

________________________________________

This Time:

Everyone has eaten and were now lounging around as they waited for Ambrose to return.

Tara and Mindy were debating which it movie was the best as Anika played mediator. Randy also joining into defend he original against the sequels they kept talking about.

Chad was talking with Danny and Dewey, the three were bonding over their love of football and true crime documentaries.

Sam was having a nice time relaxing as she caught up with Gale and Sidney, also taking the time to actually talk and get to know tatum, the blonde was happy to have someone to spill all of sidney's old story with.

The break was much appreciated, all of them really taking advantage of it to decompress and relax from the whirlwind of information they keep having to take in and absorb.

A flash of light appeared by the theaters screen, Ambrose, standing there with a smirk as he looked over the group of people. "Alright, before we start...I have a fun little surprise for you all!"

Everyone looked a bit apprehensive at the man's happy go lucky demeanor.

"What..is it?" Chad asked hesitantly, everyone still looking at the narrator with slight suspicion.

"Just some familiar faces...just not to you technically" The man smile and before anyone could question him further, he snapped and a light appeared once more.

Except this time it was a group of people, landing in the floor with a loud thud and painfully groans.

"What the fuck!"

"Stiles, move your foot before you lose it"

"Oh fuck off sourwolf! It's good to see you too!"

"Scott?"

"Liam?"

"Oh God what now!?"

"Is it just me, or is the room spinning??"

The woodsboro group sat staring ahead of them with wide eyes, disbelief all over their features at the sight before them.

Y/n's hometown friend group...her pack, was standing not even 20 feet away from them all.

The pack was disoriented as they took in their surroundings after greeting one another, not seeing each other in months since college has started.

Everyone started to talk over one another in a panic after seeing that their abilities weren't working for the moment.