Chapter 7: Catalysts

In a tall building which was holding a very eventful party. It towered over the streets and small buildings below. Belonging to the very man that the Spectacular Duo set out to bring to justice. But besides him, there was another who decided to make his appearance.

With a crash breaking one of the windows and the sounds of commotion coming from inside the building. The cry of a woman in fright and blades cutting through the air whistled inside the building.

Spiderman: "The dictionary defines Definistrations, as the act of throwing a person or a thing out of the window."

He narrates to himself.

Suddenly a booming crash breaks one of the windows as he finds himself being launched out of the building. The glass falling by his side as he flipped in the air descending to the ground. Flipping himself around he faces back towards the building as he shoots out a web to the building.

Spiderman: "Really not my favorite word."

As he pulls himself back up, he swings himself back into the air. Curling himself up like a hedgehog he flips backward, moving like a bowling ball, as he crashed through another window back into the large room. With the people in the room looking back towards the crashing sound their eyes followed as Spiderman landed on a table before looking around in search for his attacker.

Spiderman: Okay. Where's the dude with the nasty tune?

He shouts as his spider-sense alarms him as he moves his feet. Dodging bolts of green energy like electricity that zapped the tarps covering the table he stood on. With another bolt sent his way he jumped up from the table as the bolt exploded upon contact creating a small green explosion. The people who stood around shrieked at the blast as they covered themselves with their arms. Landing back on the floor Spiderman looked up as he heard the sound of cackling, maniacal laughter echo from above.

In the air a green skinned man with pointy like elf ears, wearing a purple suit fitted with a vest, gauntlets, boots, and a cowl to go over his head decked out in purple. Rode on-top of a mechanical glider that shot out heated green flames from below keeping in the air like a jet as it screeched through air itself like a plane. The man looked like a Goblin, the way his pupils were shrunken and the ways his eyes made strange gestures along with his twisted smile as he juggled a small metallic pumpkin like sphere in his right hand.

Green Goblin: HAHAHAHAHA! Present, and accounted for.

He says, his voice croaky like an old jester as he threw the ball in his hand at Spiderman. Quickly he jumped up into the air as he swung away, avoiding the ball as it exploded revealing that it was a bomb. As Spiderman swung away towards a wall, The Goblin chased after him on his glider. Pulling out two balls like before, yet these folded and revealed sharp blades. Holding them within his fingers he hurled them towards Spiderman as they spun in the air like shurikens.

Seeing them incoming swung his body to avoid getting hit by them. Jumping away from the wall he tried to web the Goblin as he avoided them. Landing on a table, Spiderman shot a web net at the Goblin again this time in hopes of knocking him off his glider. Though he was met with another winged blade as it tore through the web forcing Spiderman take refuge behind a table as he used it to block the razor bat. But it wasn't strong enough to withstand Goblin slicing through it with his glider tearing it in half.

As Spiderman stood up he wasn't fast enough to react to Goblin throwing another razor bat at his chest, slicing through his suit leaving a cut across his chest. This dissatisfied him for two reasons, one because it messed up his suit he so badly made for himself, and two because this annoyed him that he would now have to look out for these things.