Chapter 11: Group Therapy

Later during the afternoon, at Ravencroft Asylum. The front door opened as out walked Max Dillon otherwise known as the villain, Electro. Still wearing his containment suit to control the electricity his body generates to protect others around him. He still carries the look of anger in his eyes, yet this time these eyes held a look of relief.

As he approached the front gates he pushed them open.

Dr. Kafka: Max.

His name being called he stopped as he turned around. Walking out from the doors was a woman wearing a blue dress skirt underneath a white lab coat. She was one of the doctors who worked at the Asylum and helped with the many patients that were inside. Her name was Dr. Ashely Kafka, a psychiatrist with a PHD in psychology.

As she made her way over to Max the two both walked outside the gates as she turned to him.

Dr. Kafka: You've made tremendous progress in your recovery. You need to continue therapy but I know you'll just do great out there.

She said confidently.

Max: Owe it all to you Dr. Kafka. If it wasn't for you, maybe I wouldn't have seen this new light with my 'change'. So thanks.

He said as the psychiatrist smiled before walking back into the building. As Max stood there watching as she left, the door closed behind her with the gates closing as well. He then walked over to a pay phone that was nearby as he picked up the phone and placed his finger over the slot machine and used a bit of his power to start it before he started dialing a number.

Over at a prison yard, many prisoners were out and about doing their own thing until curtain calls for them to head back in. As the guards stood on the tower looking down below to oversee what they were doing. One prisoner in turn was planning for something good. A prisoner very familiar and was just recently put away, Dr. Otto 'Octopus' Octavious.

Standing in the prison garb which was your plain ol regular orange jumpsuit. He had small arms poked out from behind his back where his mechanical arms once were. Without them he was left without power to use them as they just stuck out from the back of his jumpsuit. While he was there though, he was using the pay phone as well on the phone with another associate.

Electro: *I'm out.*

Doctor Octopus: Excellent, Maxwell. I'm so pleased.

He tells him expressing how glad he was that his time at the Asylum was over.

Electro: *Your the only person who wrote to me at Ravencroft Dr. Octavious.*

Doctor Octopus: Well, I've taken a special interest in your case. An interest that should benefit us both.

Electro: *Yeah. Love the idea of double-teaming you know who.*

He said excitedly, over the phone Octavius could hear the sounds of static likely coming from Max.

Doctor Octopus: 'Double-Team'? Oh surely you think better than that.

He tells him before he hangs up the phone. Turning around he walked away heading over towards a group of three that were standing by themselves. These men were 'The Enforcers' all including: Montana or also known as 'The Shocker', Fancy Dan, and Ox.

Doctor Octopus: Busy tonight?

He asked approaching them. Lifting a weight in hand Montana looked up to Octavious.

Montana: Mr. H, indicated we're available.

He told him as Octavious nodded his head and walked away. While he was walking out of the corner of his eyes he saw someone sitting against the gates reading the 'Daily News Paper'. Bringing the paper down towards their nose revealed to be none other than Adrian Toomes, also known as 'The Vulture'.